New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, Nattokinase 2,000 FU's , 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Great addition to my cardio program

Posted by 5714387477976192903 on Oct 11, 2013

I use this in combination with C0Q10 and krill for a healthy cardiovascular system. Keeps my blood flowing.

blow one's money

Posted by GaniIvanova on Jun 29, 2012

low potency poor work.wrong again had to buy from strong.

Good price and good product

Posted by Reviewer3246489 on Jul 01, 2014

I have MTHFR and take 1 cap a day. It also helps to break up biofilm which is another bonus.

Wonderful

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Sep 06, 2014

I suffer from severe Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and severe electromagnetic hypersensitivity. Being exposed to mobile phones, Wi-Fi, and mobile phone towers causes me huge painful lumps that can take months to clear from my body. If the exposure is at close range, I become almost completely paralysed by fatigue to the point where even breathing is too difficult. I recently began taking this Natto along with Drs' Best Proteolytic Enzymes. My recovery time has reduced down to one week in severe cases and overnight in minor cases when exposure has been less. This is a huge improvement for me after years of pain. I can breathe better, move better and my energy is staying up because my blood can flow. EMF's thicken red blood cells causing them to become sticky, but with the Natto and Dr's Best enzymes, my blood keeps flowing with a lot less restriction.