« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonderful

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Sep 06, 2014

I suffer from severe Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and severe electromagnetic hypersensitivity. Being exposed to mobile phones, Wi-Fi, and mobile phone towers causes me huge painful lumps that can take months to clear from my body. If the exposure is at close range, I become almost completely paralysed by fatigue to the point where even breathing is too difficult. I recently began taking this Natto along with Drs' Best Proteolytic Enzymes. My recovery time has reduced down to one week in severe cases and overnight in minor cases when exposure has been less. This is a huge improvement for me after years of pain. I can breathe better, move better and my energy is staying up because my blood can flow. EMF's thicken red blood cells causing them to become sticky, but with the Natto and Dr's Best enzymes, my blood keeps flowing with a lot less restriction.

Healthy Origins, Nattokinase 2,000 FU's , 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 06, 2015

For me it is good, though I see from other reviews that it is not strong enough (?). Now I am using it together with RAW Iron from GOL and I see indeed that they are helping me. I feel less cold, because I am pretty sensitive to cold weather and I have poor circulation from birth. It is 'heritage' from my grandma and daddy. But this year, together with healthy vegetarian/vegan diet and good supplements I feel better. Now in my country there is low temperature: -8 approx. and I am still walking with my short autumn parka and thin gloves. Previously I couldn't walk like that, I was in need to walk with thick coat, better gloves and so on. Would buy it again, especially in cold season.

Great addition to my cardio program

Posted by 5714387477976192903 on Oct 11, 2013

I use this in combination with C0Q10 and krill for a healthy cardiovascular system. Keeps my blood flowing.

Healthy Origins seems to be a good company

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jul 17, 2015

My husband takes this regularly, and has for several years now. He is not one to take medications, so this is the next best choice for his blood clotting problem. His "PT" and "PTT" numbers come back in decent shape as long as he stays on this supplement. I do not have his problem or any family hx of it, but due to my age I decided to take this supplement as well. What I found was a nice surprise...it helps my memory..

Healthy Origins, Nattokinase 2,000 FU's , 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Apr 16, 2015

Best Nattokinase with no additives. Just wish they would not take out the K2.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »