Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 150 Vcaps

Reviews 3-star

6-9 caps per day

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Oct 04, 2010

This did end up working for me, but I have to take 6-9 capsules a day to notice a difference with regularity and digestion.

So so

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 20, 2011

Well... I have used many many many brands of probiotics, I did not see a significant difference in using this product. I am sure it works, but it is not something that will give you super significant results unless you are seriously difficient in bacteria. I take this kind of stuff everyday, but I switch brands often. I did not see a huge benefit of this product, though I may buy it again in the future and give it another try.

ordered for my dog

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I ordered a trial bottle of these for my dog. She has gastrointestinal disturbances at least once a week. During and after using these she had no disturbances for about 15 days. She was also much more active. I suffer from severe lack of energy so I ordered this bottle for the both of us. One way or the other the dosage of the trial bottle must have been much lower than this bottle. We both got really sick (nausea and diarrhea) just a few days after start taking these. I think it's too strong for us. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 11, 2015

Nothing is happening, except the bloating. It should contain Bifidobacterium infantis to help with the bloating. Instead, Renew Life's Ultimate Flora, Critical Colon, Bifido Max, 80 Billion did the job, and cleared candida problem.

Ok probiotic