• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

it's helpful for me to improve health condition

Posted by Reviewer1748886 on Apr 24, 2016

it's helpful for me to improve health condition

My second batch of probiotics, saving me from thrush

Posted by 5647291384457807332 on Apr 23, 2016

I am very satisfied with this probiotics, tried other, since i am on a lot of antibiotics lately, and allways get trush, this time i managed to avoid that without pills.!

Absolutely worth the money!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Apr 08, 2016

Very effective! Helped a lot with my digestive issues. Keep reordering!

love this product a must in all homes!

Posted by Reviewer2765218 on Mar 31, 2016

Love this product, my family and I take it regularly or when one feels a bout of indigestion taking 2tabs for fast relief! Highly recommended :)

The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Feb 05, 2016

The product is very good

RAVE REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Jan 25, 2016

I find this a great probiotic. The price is good and it doesn't need to be refrigerated. I find it as good as any I've tried and better than most.

已購買多次

Posted by alljodesign on Jan 03, 2016

查看所有 iherb 的益生菌,成份此牌子最好!市面有些益生菌不是活性,吃了等於沒吃一樣,而此益生菌是活性的,所以能改善腸道健康問題,我亦試過用此益生菌做酸乳酪,結果成功做美味酸乳酪。我腸胃很敏感,很易肚痾,吃了此益生菌後,已經無需再擔心拉肚子了。如果覺得我的評論對你選購此產品有幫助,請按Yes,謝謝!

Update: We tried these for bowel problems because of the enticing 30 Billion but

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency With these we never actually noticed any "activity". ----- then by chance we tried Now brands 25 billion and were surprised that they really worked: no more diarhea. I guess some things work for some and others work for me. Must have been the combination of ingredients! Or are the Healthy Origins all dead? Otherwise I love Healthy Origins. Update: We tried IHerbs Dr Mercola probiotics and one of us did notice an improvement. No more diaharea; nice little rabbit raisens.

Love this!

Posted by 5422740732729944468 on Jun 19, 2015

This is the only probiotic I have taken that has made a difference. The greatest part is that I only take one right before bed with my Aerobic Life, Mag O7 and I feel great. Since taking these supplements, I have been able to stop my daily Prilosec pill for stomach ulcers. I also have NO bloating or constipation which has been plaguing my entire life.

could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 11, 2015

Nothing is happening, except the bloating. It should contain Bifidobacterium infantis to help with the bloating. Instead, Renew Life's Ultimate Flora, Critical Colon, Bifido Max, 80 Billion did the job, and cleared candida problem.