• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

Good product

Posted by 5469783936872954201 on Apr 29, 2016

Effective for me and will buy again

Gut-friendly

Posted by 5050724869021589473 on Apr 28, 2016

I have been drinking this probiotic with Healthy Origins for more than 2 years now. It helps in keeping my gut in check.

Value for money

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Apr 21, 2016

30 Billion CFU in one capsule - good enough for people like me who has GERD.

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 08, 2016

These are the best ones I have ever used. Healthy Origins have the best products ever and at a reasonable price and big bottles.

Probiotic

Posted by 4969061064581203157 on Apr 07, 2016

This product was recommended from my Doctor. Will continue to use. Wish it was a little cheaper though.

Best so far

Posted by 5525976936441707402 on Apr 03, 2016

Bought this for my dad who developed tummy ache and bloated tummy in his 70s. Symptons reduced significantly, he has never asked me to buy any health products, but for this he asked me to buy whenever he finishes, he is on his 4th bottles! I suffer from yeast infections often, and have been trying many different brands last few years, I have just switched to this brand (finally) and i think it works so far, I have not have one episode since I started!!

It didn't work for me and I went back to the brand I purchased previously.

Posted by 5001188631582949568 on Mar 27, 2016

I come across this product and I was attracted to it's good price hence I decided to give it a go. After completing 60 caps I find no effect and now I'm back on my previous product and I find significant difference; foods became a lot easier to digest and lesser (sometimes almost none) bloating after meals.

On my regular reorder list

Posted by WardieWard3 on Mar 26, 2016

My personal choice after trying several other brands.

I keep returning to this product!

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

I've used this brand of probiotics several times.

I think it's working

Posted by sugarcrusted on Mar 24, 2016

24/3/2016: I've been taking it for almost 3 weeks, and my eczema has gotten a lot worse during this time. It might be the initial die off reaction. I'm rating it a 5 star because none of the other probiotics made any difference to me, so this could potentially be a good sign. My bowels movements aren't as smooth as before, but I had lesser gas ever since i began. Will update again!