• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

Did not see a change

Posted by Reviewer1228778 on Sep 28, 2011

Just really did not have a effect on my IBS. I also got a yeast infection while taking this product, so it was not very preventative either.

Didn't Work

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Sep 30, 2015

I tried using this as a starter culture for making sauerkraut, and nothing happened. My vegetables just went bad, which makes me wonder if this contains any live bacteria. On the other hand, I have been getting excellent results using Now Foods probiotics for making sauerkraut. I suspect that the problem is shelf life. This should really be refrigerated. The Now Foods probiotics are refrigerated, and that's probably why it works so much better.

H O Probiotic`s

Posted by Reviewer2752844 on May 08, 2011

I`ve definately had better but thought I`d give this one a try since it was a reasonable price.

So far good product

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on May 28, 2011

After feeling sick for two weeks I decided to add probiotic to my daily taking. So far good!

it did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2902470 on Jul 26, 2011

for me it did not work, but with probiotics you have to try until you find the right one for your body

The Jury is Still Out on the VCaps

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Jul 15, 2012

I think the the VCaps are great but -- my stomach has been a bit upset . The only new addition to my intake are the VCaps. I noted that when I took them after eating, I was okay. Since I have become more used to them I have been taking them prior to breakfast. I plan to skip them tomorrow and see how my stomach feels. Betsy

Didn't do much for me

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

I think probiotics a pretty much useless and dont seem to help me much in my experience.

Doesn't seem to be doing much

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Jun 25, 2014

I'm on my second bottle of this and am taking it as per the directions. Unfortunatly nothing really seems to be different. I'm used to probiotics that require refrigeration and you can tell are working, but this one not being refrigerated seems to be like taking a placebo. I'll finish the bottle I have but I won't be repurchasing I'm afraid.

unhappy with it

Posted by marianF on Aug 24, 2014

I expected more from ths product, as it's steadily the 2nd best selling probiotic supp. at iherb.It had no effect for me against yeast issues and I didn't notice any improvement in digestion or bowel movements either.Maybe it just didn't work for me and might do for others, or maybe my bottle was exposed to heat during transit and lost some of its potency.Who knows...

Didn't see any difference

Posted by Cigale on Apr 17, 2015

I give it 2 stard because the ingredients are clear, but to be honnest, I didn't see any difference when I took it. For more reviews, see my profile !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »