• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

It looks strong, but is it really 30Billion?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.... so.... I was wondering at this super potency why none of our family noticed anything miraculous, Millie from Canuckland.

Jarro-Dophilus EPS® is too much better

Posted by 5023874925178002028 on Jun 12, 2016

This product is absolutely not for me. Acid increased and poor probiotic combination try Jarro-Dophilus EPS in which it is so much better (my experiences).

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2544158 on Nov 10, 2011

Have not noticed much difference to other probiotics with lower CFU's. I also found I had to take 2 a day in order to help my constipation.

didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer1694000 on Feb 13, 2010

tried making yogurt with these. didn't work well but there was clearly some active culture in there. haven't noticed any difference it made to my health. will try VSL#3 next.

Probably fine but Dr. Ohhira's is better

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jul 12, 2010

This product probably works fine but I think Dr. Ohhira's is the bests. I switched to Dr. Ohhira's. It is more expensive but I think it's worth it.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2802125 on Feb 13, 2011

I don't have to put them in the fridge and in fact, i find them more effective than a lot of kinds that I have stored in the fridge. they're making my flora happy and they're reasonably priced : )

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2983333 on Mar 14, 2010

The jury is out on this product not sure it is as good as my usual probiotic,which i have returned to. but i will give it another try

Good probiotics

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 28, 2016

Doesnt cause discomfort to my stomach but dont know if the probiotics are working or not simce i dont feel anything after taking.

An ok probiotic

Posted by 5564889794410456656 on Oct 30, 2015

At first this probiotic upset my stomach. Now I use it a couple times a week and it helps keeping my stomach working okey. It helps, but I have used other probiotics from Iherb that works better.

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3354796 on Jan 01, 2012

Good but takes some getting use to

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »