• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

Very good

Posted by 5464921366279637690 on Dec 05, 2015

a large amount of Froibiotikh in one capsule . Although I prefer probiotics with fos

Pros and Cons

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

The Pros: They don't need to stay cold so they can be shipped. Good price compared with what I have to pay here in this country. Lots of different strains of good bacteria. The Cons: I'm not really sure if they do anything, because I don't feel any different if I take them or not. I think some people need to take these and some don't. I may be a don't.

Uncertain

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I am not sure these made any difference. I did not react badly to them, but I bought them for my gut issues, and I did not feel any particular improvement from them.

Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps

Posted by 5760852537552921480 on Mar 18, 2015

I have been using this Probiotic for 11 days and have found it to be very effective in reducing stomach bloating and a tired feeling most of the time. I would recommend this product to my friends.

For my husband

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Mar 11, 2015

I bought these for my husband who has had a nervous stomach for well over a decade - after trying these, he won't go a day without them. He said he can eat "riskier" foods now (spicy food, foreign spices, new things, etc) without worrying if he will need to use the restroom right away. He travels better now without having to worry about where we eat or what is available to eat. I gave this 4 stars only because his frequency of loose stools is still more than what might be "normal" and because he really loved the Ortho Biotic probiotic pills but the Healthy Origins is considerably lower priced and does a pretty decent job for him.

Un probiotic primé

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Feb 08, 2015

Primé mais à un prix raisonable

good - heat stable

Posted by 4970705646497019714 on Feb 04, 2015

good price and can be kept out of the fridge

Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1450244 on Nov 09, 2014

Have to get into taking it every day, I think it makes a difference to our intestinal health, but hard to know definitely as we did not have bad problems previously. Want to make sure that we are doing everything to help our bodies working well as we know that nearly all problems start in the gut.

Ratings

Posted by 5006451486314273902 on Oct 28, 2014

Started working within 3 days. I wonder if there is higher CFUs available.

Reliable & Best probiotics for me

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Oct 11, 2014

This works best for me among the twelve brands I have tried. It controls my appetite. I eat much less now. Amazingly it makes my wife, who used to eat very little, eat more. Both of us eat healthy amount of food now. My digestive organs are in premium conditions. The product reduces inflamation in my body. WIth less acnes I look better. Muscle aches are gone. As a result, I walk much faster as I did when I was younger. It seems to affect how my body makes fat. The oil on my face was greatly reduced and my body ordor is gone. My allergy symptoms, skin itchness and sneezing, are greatly reduced. However, this product has some limitations. It does not help me sleep better as PB8 does. This product does not contain Bifidobacterium Bifidum, which produces neurotransmitter. This product seems to be weak against stomach acid, although the label of the bottle says the opposite. The product works on me well only when I take stomach acid suppressor. A firend of my with strong stomach acid, took 4 capsules a day, still had very littel effects on him. Because of these limits, I rate 4 stars. But still one of best probiotics on market.