• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

har vert plaget med magen/tarm. Probiotic virket etter noen få dager og magen er nå god normal. har lagt inn ny bestilling og kommer til å bruke disse fremover.

Digestion problems solved.

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Nov 10, 2011

I have suffered from constipation for many years but since taking this product I don't have to use anything else to keep things moving. It makes me a bit windy but it's a small price to pay for the relief it gives. Not having to refrigerate it is an added bonus & iHerb gets top marks for service & value for money.

Did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3072511 on Aug 16, 2012

I bought this twice but did not notice any improvement on regularity, however, today I've had my first tablet of Dr Ohira's probiotics and I went to the toilet 3 hours later!

More than 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1985629 on May 13, 2011

A-mazing! Seriously. Different strains work differently for different people, but honestly this is THE BEST probiotic I have ever put in my body. I feel better the past two days after taking it for 3 than I have in as long as I can remember. I can't recommend it enough. Many strains including bifido in a high count and super inexpensive in comparison to others that claim their efficacy.

did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 14, 2013

Did nothing for me. on the oppposite, provides bloating and meteorizm :( Will switch to my previous brand. Better your save money. НУ ничего мне не дал - даже наоборот хуже, газы и метеоризм увеличились. Обычно хороший пробиотик убирал все это симптомы вроде Натрола.

great but not therapeutic

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Nov 29, 2010

in the 12 years of dealing with IBS and food allergies ( I take zyrtec every day) I have concluded that some probiotics help more than others, some work only with a strict diet that excludes "sensitive" foods and some don't work at all no matter how you change your diet. for me this worked only if I stay on gluten and dairy free diet. for people without reactions to food it's probably all they need. though for myself, I rotate between the "therapeutic" strains like Florastor or Reuteri (BioGaia) which allow me to eat greater variety of foods, I have to say that this "Healthy Origins" is an excellent prophylactic probiotic, I recommend it to friends and buy it for my mom.

A very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2061167 on Sep 27, 2011

I'm doing Hydrocolonoscopy twice per year. And my doctor recommended this caps for support normal probiotics state in the my stomach after this procedure.

Reliable & Best probiotics for me

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Oct 11, 2014

This works best for me among the twelve brands I have tried. It controls my appetite. I eat much less now. Amazingly it makes my wife, who used to eat very little, eat more. Both of us eat healthy amount of food now. My digestive organs are in premium conditions. The product reduces inflamation in my body. WIth less acnes I look better. Muscle aches are gone. As a result, I walk much faster as I did when I was younger. It seems to affect how my body makes fat. The oil on my face was greatly reduced and my body ordor is gone. My allergy symptoms, skin itchness and sneezing, are greatly reduced. However, this product has some limitations. It does not help me sleep better as PB8 does. This product does not contain Bifidobacterium Bifidum, which produces neurotransmitter. This product seems to be weak against stomach acid, although the label of the bottle says the opposite. The product works on me well only when I take stomach acid suppressor. A firend of my with strong stomach acid, took 4 capsules a day, still had very littel effects on him. Because of these limits, I rate 4 stars. But still one of best probiotics on market.

Healthy Origins Probiotic

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 27, 2013

Didn't work for me.

Really great product...

Posted by Reviewer1547145 on Nov 15, 2010

After the first week, good tummy feeling, more clear skin....