• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

Amazing product!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016

amazing! I have a lot of digestion problems, but these truly helped. I feel so much better and will re-order :)

vc

Posted by 5393566166904738279 on Feb 18, 2016

These are great

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1137164 on Jan 25, 2016

I guess the bacterias died on their way to Norway

Helped me feel better

Posted by 5117001937228346069 on Jan 25, 2016

I purchased this product with some milk thistle, bentonite detox, and candida support as my stomach really bothered me during Christmas. I was already a healthy eater (no fast food, red meat) but cranked down on healthier diet (cut out sugar, bread, dairy - less yogurt). It took about a week, but my stomach now feels great again.

Really Helping

Posted by 4918861260749050354 on Jan 23, 2016

Several of my doctors have recommended that I use probiotics. I've tried several probiotics of which I felt did nothing. I decided to give these a try after experiencing a "bloom". Everything in my system went crazy, I developed Eczema rashes in area's I had never had it, my allergies were out of control, and I was miserable. One of the reasons I chose this brand is because it contains Lactobicillus Rhamnosus which according to some clinical studies is effective against Eczema. Upon taking these I had the worst gas and diarrhea for 2 - 4 days. Which was good, because that's a yeast die off symptom. Now, my stomach feels better, my heartburn is gone, and I really can see/feel the difference this is having on my body. Thank you!

Great Value / My girlfriend likes these

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 22, 2016

Healthy Origin products are very good and priced quite competitively. I don't use these myself, but my girlfriend likes them! Id however use other Healthy Origin products and don't have any complaints! Again, great values for the money!

good service

Posted by 4672835353020440461 on Dec 24, 2015

Fast delivery,good price,good service

Great Probiotic!!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015

I can't say enough about how a great probiotic helps improve overall health. It is key to have healthy gut flora when trying to maintain wellness. This product is great because since it is shelf stable you can take it along easily when traveling. It definitely has helped in maintaining a regular and smooth digestive tract.

저는 효과 없었어요.

Posted by 5330736286950475214 on Dec 22, 2015

프리바이오스틱이랑 같이 먹으면 좋대서, 아침 공복 식전 1시간 전에 같이 먹어줬으나 .. 효과가 없었습니다. 재로우 포뮬라 제품이 오히려 저에게는 더 맞는 느낌이네요.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on Dec 14, 2015

This is the best probiotics I have ever tried. I have Celiacs/Ibsd. I take am and pm 1 cap. Cannot be without this and doesn't have to be in the can travel with this one.