Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps

Ineffective compared to other brands

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Jun 24, 2012

Maybe these sat in a hot truck before making it to New Zealand, but these probiotics were completely useless for me, even when taking 3 a day. I tossed these and ordered my (more expensive) preferred brand, which keeps my GI system running smoothly.

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

har vert plaget med magen/tarm. Probiotic virket etter noen få dager og magen er nå god normal. har lagt inn ny bestilling og kommer til å bruke disse fremover.

Digestion problems solved.

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Nov 10, 2011

I have suffered from constipation for many years but since taking this product I don't have to use anything else to keep things moving. It makes me a bit windy but it's a small price to pay for the relief it gives. Not having to refrigerate it is an added bonus & iHerb gets top marks for service & value for money.

did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 14, 2013

Did nothing for me. on the oppposite, provides bloating and meteorizm :( Will switch to my previous brand. Better your save money. НУ ничего мне не дал - даже наоборот хуже, газы и метеоризм увеличились. Обычно хороший пробиотик убирал все это симптомы вроде Натрола.

great but not therapeutic

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Nov 29, 2010

in the 12 years of dealing with IBS and food allergies ( I take zyrtec every day) I have concluded that some probiotics help more than others, some work only with a strict diet that excludes "sensitive" foods and some don't work at all no matter how you change your diet. for me this worked only if I stay on gluten and dairy free diet. for people without reactions to food it's probably all they need. though for myself, I rotate between the "therapeutic" strains like Florastor or Reuteri (BioGaia) which allow me to eat greater variety of foods, I have to say that this "Healthy Origins" is an excellent prophylactic probiotic, I recommend it to friends and buy it for my mom.