• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

Not Active when recieved. Total Waste

Posted by Reviewer2089569 on Jul 24, 2015

When I bought these approx. 1 month ago, I was really looking forward to helping the gut, especially when I tend to go heavy with the carbohydrates. But then about 3 days ago, I was reading on how to find out if the good bacteria were active or not in the product ordered. Well, I did the test with warm milk, added 2 capsules in 4 oz. of milk, waited 24 hrs, and then seen there was no changes at all with the milk. No thickness, no lumps, nothing. When this was shipped, it was extremely hot in California, and now I believe this product should of been shipped with dry ice. Its known to be shelf stable, but that's at Room Temperature only. Especially when it was known at IHerb that I live in CA. and in a high desert to boot. It would of went on a USPS truck all day in 100+ heat. Totally destroyed and waste of money.

More than 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1985629 on May 13, 2011

A-mazing! Seriously. Different strains work differently for different people, but honestly this is THE BEST probiotic I have ever put in my body. I feel better the past two days after taking it for 3 than I have in as long as I can remember. I can't recommend it enough. Many strains including bifido in a high count and super inexpensive in comparison to others that claim their efficacy.

Digestion problems solved.

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Nov 10, 2011

I have suffered from constipation for many years but since taking this product I don't have to use anything else to keep things moving. It makes me a bit windy but it's a small price to pay for the relief it gives. Not having to refrigerate it is an added bonus & iHerb gets top marks for service & value for money.

Great for pregnancy, good price!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I am pregnant and I read that probiotics are really important during pregnancy, as they can help avoid autism. I take them on empty stomach and I keep them in the fridge to ensure freshness.Dr Mercola complete probiotics are very good too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

the only one.

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Apr 09, 2015

This is the only one with out MOS; FOS; INULIN. Wich is not god for a bad stomach. This are sugars that are food for good and bad bacteriea. So if you stomach is realy bad stay away for oligosaccharides.If you stomch is not so bad you can have them. I can not but my daughter can.

It looks strong, but is it really 30Billion?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.... so.... I was wondering at this super potency why none of our family noticed anything miraculous, Millie from Canuckland.

did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 14, 2013

Did nothing for me. on the oppposite, provides bloating and meteorizm :( Will switch to my previous brand. Better your save money. НУ ничего мне не дал - даже наоборот хуже, газы и метеоризм увеличились. Обычно хороший пробиотик убирал все это симптомы вроде Натрола.

Really great product...

Posted by Reviewer1547145 on Nov 15, 2010

After the first week, good tummy feeling, more clear skin....

great but not therapeutic

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Nov 29, 2010

in the 12 years of dealing with IBS and food allergies ( I take zyrtec every day) I have concluded that some probiotics help more than others, some work only with a strict diet that excludes "sensitive" foods and some don't work at all no matter how you change your diet. for me this worked only if I stay on gluten and dairy free diet. for people without reactions to food it's probably all they need. though for myself, I rotate between the "therapeutic" strains like Florastor or Reuteri (BioGaia) which allow me to eat greater variety of foods, I have to say that this "Healthy Origins" is an excellent prophylactic probiotic, I recommend it to friends and buy it for my mom.

A very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2061167 on Sep 27, 2011

I'm doing Hydrocolonoscopy twice per year. And my doctor recommended this caps for support normal probiotics state in the my stomach after this procedure.