Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps

30 billion CFU's -- that is 25 billion more than 5 billion in Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Nov 27, 2014

I am also very happy with the fact that Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's does not contain vitamin C, which kills both bacteria (good and bad) and virus. I appreciate vitamin C's antibiotic effect but I don't want to take both probiotics and antibiotics at the same time. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page to find out My Favorite Products and my reviews on many other products.

Ineffective compared to other brands

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Jun 24, 2012

Maybe these sat in a hot truck before making it to New Zealand, but these probiotics were completely useless for me, even when taking 3 a day. I tossed these and ordered my (more expensive) preferred brand, which keeps my GI system running smoothly.

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

har vert plaget med magen/tarm. Probiotic virket etter noen få dager og magen er nå god normal. har lagt inn ny bestilling og kommer til å bruke disse fremover.

Digestion problems solved.

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Nov 10, 2011

I have suffered from constipation for many years but since taking this product I don't have to use anything else to keep things moving. It makes me a bit windy but it's a small price to pay for the relief it gives. Not having to refrigerate it is an added bonus & iHerb gets top marks for service & value for money.

did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 14, 2013

Did nothing for me. on the oppposite, provides bloating and meteorizm :( Will switch to my previous brand. Better your save money. НУ ничего мне не дал - даже наоборот хуже, газы и метеоризм увеличились. Обычно хороший пробиотик убирал все это симптомы вроде Натрола.