Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps

Ineffective compared to other brands

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Jun 24, 2012

Maybe these sat in a hot truck before making it to New Zealand, but these probiotics were completely useless for me, even when taking 3 a day. I tossed these and ordered my (more expensive) preferred brand, which keeps my GI system running smoothly.

30 billion CFU's -- that is 25 billion more than 5 billion in Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 27, 2014

I am also very happy with the fact that Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's does not contain vitamin C, which kills both bacteria (good and bad) and virus. I appreciate vitamin C's antibiotic effect but I don't want to take both probiotics and antibiotics at the same time. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page to find out My Favorite Products and my reviews on many other products.

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

har vert plaget med magen/tarm. Probiotic virket etter noen få dager og magen er nå god normal. har lagt inn ny bestilling og kommer til å bruke disse fremover.

Digestion problems solved.

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Nov 10, 2011

I have suffered from constipation for many years but since taking this product I don't have to use anything else to keep things moving. It makes me a bit windy but it's a small price to pay for the relief it gives. Not having to refrigerate it is an added bonus & iHerb gets top marks for service & value for money.

did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 14, 2013

Did nothing for me. on the oppposite, provides bloating and meteorizm :( Will switch to my previous brand. Better your save money. НУ ничего мне не дал - даже наоборот хуже, газы и метеоризм увеличились. Обычно хороший пробиотик убирал все это симптомы вроде Натрола.