• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

Really great product...

Posted by Reviewer1547145 on Nov 15, 2010

After the first week, good tummy feeling, more clear skin....

Fantastick probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Oct 25, 2010

Healthy Origins is a great brand that you can trust and they use Danisco's flora fit probiotic strains in this product which means consistent quality and efficacy. As for the product: I have found it to calm an unsettled stomach, aid in the digestion of food (less bloating and gas), and improve overall well-being/energy and immunity. I have tried other probiotics and this one is exceptional.

Great probiotics..

Posted by 5103166398116292939 on May 27, 2012

These are best probiotics in store!!! It really helped me with candida,.. These probiotics are alive and stomach acid resistant, so they are very, very strong..

Healthy Origins, Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2001816 on Feb 06, 2010

This is a great product at the price that iherbs is selling it. I will continue to buy it from them. I was on anti biotics for 5 weeks. But felt terrible afterwards. Likely cause a fungal and yeast build up in the blood. I took three pills per day. This is above the recommended dose. But with in a week. I felt like a new person. The probiotics actually seem to get rid of the yeast and blood fungus. I was not tested this time but a couple of years ago blood work was done to verrify the yeast and fungus found in the blood after the antibiotics.

Good Bacteria

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Dec 01, 2010

My Mom takes one a day along with two Natures Way Triphala and stays "regular." She is 89 and doesn't eat a lot of fiber, fruit or vegetables.

good

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Mar 04, 2011

keeps me regular...and eliminates cramps caused from candida

Good as far as I can tell

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 06, 2012

During the first week or so of taking this probiotic I had pretty severe vertigo. For the first 3 days it was vertigo and fatigue. After 10 days I felt great. I'm hoping that all this means is that a colony of candida albicans was scooted out of my gut. I have been told that fatigue and vertigo are classic die-off symptoms

Survives stomach acid

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 19, 2013

Good quality product which improves my digestion, i feel i have more energy and stronger immune system, do not need to take every day if you dont eat crap.Cleans your insides!

Works well, but pricey.

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This is very easy on the stomach and seems quite effective for preventing lactose intolerance and yeast infections.

the only one.

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Apr 09, 2015

This is the only one with out MOS; FOS; INULIN. Wich is not god for a bad stomach. This are sugars that are food for good and bad bacteriea. So if you stomach is realy bad stay away for oligosaccharides.If you stomch is not so bad you can have them. I can not but my daughter can.