• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

Reliable & Best probiotics for me

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Oct 11, 2014

This works best for me among the twelve brands I have tried. It controls my appetite. I eat much less now. Amazingly it makes my wife, who used to eat very little, eat more. Both of us eat healthy amount of food now. My digestive organs are in premium conditions. The product reduces inflamation in my body. WIth less acnes I look better. Muscle aches are gone. As a result, I walk much faster as I did when I was younger. It seems to affect how my body makes fat. The oil on my face was greatly reduced and my body ordor is gone. My allergy symptoms, skin itchness and sneezing, are greatly reduced. However, this product has some limitations. It does not help me sleep better as PB8 does. This product does not contain Bifidobacterium Bifidum, which produces neurotransmitter. This product seems to be weak against stomach acid, although the label of the bottle says the opposite. The product works on me well only when I take stomach acid suppressor. A firend of my with strong stomach acid, took 4 capsules a day, still had very littel effects on him. Because of these limits, I rate 4 stars. But still one of best probiotics on market.

Healthy Origins Probiotic

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 27, 2013

Didn't work for me.

Great probiotics..

Posted by 5103166398116292939 on May 27, 2012

These are best probiotics in store!!! It really helped me with candida,.. These probiotics are alive and stomach acid resistant, so they are very, very strong..

Fantastick probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Oct 25, 2010

Healthy Origins is a great brand that you can trust and they use Danisco's flora fit probiotic strains in this product which means consistent quality and efficacy. As for the product: I have found it to calm an unsettled stomach, aid in the digestion of food (less bloating and gas), and improve overall well-being/energy and immunity. I have tried other probiotics and this one is exceptional.

Healthy Origins, Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2001816 on Feb 06, 2010

This is a great product at the price that iherbs is selling it. I will continue to buy it from them. I was on anti biotics for 5 weeks. But felt terrible afterwards. Likely cause a fungal and yeast build up in the blood. I took three pills per day. This is above the recommended dose. But with in a week. I felt like a new person. The probiotics actually seem to get rid of the yeast and blood fungus. I was not tested this time but a couple of years ago blood work was done to verrify the yeast and fungus found in the blood after the antibiotics.

Good Bacteria

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Dec 01, 2010

My Mom takes one a day along with two Natures Way Triphala and stays "regular." She is 89 and doesn't eat a lot of fiber, fruit or vegetables.

good

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Mar 04, 2011

keeps me regular...and eliminates cramps caused from candida

Good as far as I can tell

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 06, 2012

During the first week or so of taking this probiotic I had pretty severe vertigo. For the first 3 days it was vertigo and fatigue. After 10 days I felt great. I'm hoping that all this means is that a colony of candida albicans was scooted out of my gut. I have been told that fatigue and vertigo are classic die-off symptoms

Survives stomach acid

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 19, 2013

Good quality product which improves my digestion, i feel i have more energy and stronger immune system, do not need to take every day if you dont eat crap.Cleans your insides!

Works well, but pricey.

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This is very easy on the stomach and seems quite effective for preventing lactose intolerance and yeast infections.