• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

great but not therapeutic

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Nov 29, 2010

in the 12 years of dealing with IBS and food allergies ( I take zyrtec every day) I have concluded that some probiotics help more than others, some work only with a strict diet that excludes "sensitive" foods and some don't work at all no matter how you change your diet. for me this worked only if I stay on gluten and dairy free diet. for people without reactions to food it's probably all they need. though for myself, I rotate between the "therapeutic" strains like Florastor or Reuteri (BioGaia) which allow me to eat greater variety of foods, I have to say that this "Healthy Origins" is an excellent prophylactic probiotic, I recommend it to friends and buy it for my mom.

Healthy Origins Probiotic

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 27, 2013

Didn't work for me.

Great probiotics..

Posted by 5103166398116292939 on May 27, 2012

These are best probiotics in store!!! It really helped me with candida,.. These probiotics are alive and stomach acid resistant, so they are very, very strong..

Fantastick probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Oct 25, 2010

Healthy Origins is a great brand that you can trust and they use Danisco's flora fit probiotic strains in this product which means consistent quality and efficacy. As for the product: I have found it to calm an unsettled stomach, aid in the digestion of food (less bloating and gas), and improve overall well-being/energy and immunity. I have tried other probiotics and this one is exceptional.

Healthy Origins, Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2001816 on Feb 06, 2010

This is a great product at the price that iherbs is selling it. I will continue to buy it from them. I was on anti biotics for 5 weeks. But felt terrible afterwards. Likely cause a fungal and yeast build up in the blood. I took three pills per day. This is above the recommended dose. But with in a week. I felt like a new person. The probiotics actually seem to get rid of the yeast and blood fungus. I was not tested this time but a couple of years ago blood work was done to verrify the yeast and fungus found in the blood after the antibiotics.

Good Bacteria

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Dec 01, 2010

My Mom takes one a day along with two Natures Way Triphala and stays "regular." She is 89 and doesn't eat a lot of fiber, fruit or vegetables.

Survives stomach acid

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 19, 2013

Good quality product which improves my digestion, i feel i have more energy and stronger immune system, do not need to take every day if you dont eat crap.Cleans your insides!

Best so far

Posted by 5525976936441707402 on Apr 03, 2016

Bought this for my dad who developed tummy ache and bloated tummy in his 70s. Symptons reduced significantly, he has never asked me to buy any health products, but for this he asked me to buy whenever he finishes, he is on his 4th bottles! I suffer from yeast infections often, and have been trying many different brands last few years, I have just switched to this brand (finally) and i think it works so far, I have not have one episode since I started!!

Works well, but pricey.

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This is very easy on the stomach and seems quite effective for preventing lactose intolerance and yeast infections.

Good as far as I can tell

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 06, 2012

During the first week or so of taking this probiotic I had pretty severe vertigo. For the first 3 days it was vertigo and fatigue. After 10 days I felt great. I'm hoping that all this means is that a colony of candida albicans was scooted out of my gut. I have been told that fatigue and vertigo are classic die-off symptoms