• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

IT WORKS.

Posted by 5665182795344852122 on Dec 20, 2013

Elimination becomes regular immediately after starting course. However i think maintaining a proper diet after the course should be the the way to go as this pill just helps you to restore the gut flora.

i think it is working

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Aug 19, 2011

i would give it 5 star, but i am not sure if i should. The thing is that i started to take this product at the same time with now foods, betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 cap. I bought them for managing systematic Candida and i do see obvious results, i can eat more different varieties of food and i don`t get yeast infections afterwards like i used to. (if i eat much of yeast foods or natural sweeteners or gluten, then i get a mild reactions afterwards, but not a severe reactions like it used to be). So i feel much better and not that desperate anymore, thank God. I am having a hope now that it is possible to manage Candida. I have been having Candida for about 2 years, and was almost ready to give up on myself. I believe it is a God sent product for people like me to help battle this disease. I take 2-3 capsules a day. I suggest you buy this in combination with HCL and see which one helps more. Take care

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2544158 on Nov 10, 2011

Have not noticed much difference to other probiotics with lower CFU's. I also found I had to take 2 a day in order to help my constipation.

Jarro-Dophilus EPS® is too much better

Posted by 5023874925178002028 on Jun 12, 2016

This product is absolutely not for me. Acid increased and poor probiotic combination try Jarro-Dophilus EPS in which it is so much better (my experiences).

Product not received

Posted by 5372459511845205089 on Dec 07, 2016

I can not rate the product because I have not received it yet. I would like to know the deadline.

Wow I actually feel the difference

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010

I can actually tell the difference with this probiotic, one of the first after years of trying many often expensive other brands. Will be re-ordering this one and getting some others on to it as well, particularly a friend who needs to avoid dairy but still get probiotics.

very good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on Dec 22, 2010

seems to really be helping me get over my C-diff. for anyone who has chronic diarrhea, this might be worth a try. But give it time to work, it takes a while

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3076685 on Feb 20, 2011

I needed to have probiotic to reduce teh symptoms of Crohn's disease. Having some of this, I realized that this is what I want in order to manage my health and I am going to buy this again shortly because 60 capsules are not enough.

happy belly

Posted by Reviewer2919063 on Jan 05, 2011

excellent probiotic !! works exceptionally well with my digestive tract. I have tried others and this one is far better and works efficiently.

Good but

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jul 21, 2010

Good range of probees but has no fructo oligosacharides to help them grow. Still, it's useful being able to take with food.