• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

Probably fine but Dr. Ohhira's is better

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jul 12, 2010

This product probably works fine but I think Dr. Ohhira's is the bests. I switched to Dr. Ohhira's. It is more expensive but I think it's worth it.

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 04, 2010

Am reasonably happy with this product but had better success with the cheaper Solgar acidophilus -- they aren't as strong but seem to work best for me.

Multi-Faceted Probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

This is my favorite Probiotic...not only because of the inclusion of all of the "right" bacteria, but because you not only don't have to refrigerate it (which I never fully understood given the temperature of our bodies and volatility of our digestive acids), but it survives stomach acid to accomplish it's many benefits in the intestinal tract where it belongs. Plus... it works.

30 billion!

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on Apr 07, 2011

It has 3 times more pr cap than what I've been using. Expect this to be a good one.

Healthy Origins Probiotic

Posted by Sprinkles on Mar 25, 2010

We've been taking this at dinnertime along with our digestive enzymes supplement, and I think it helps the enzymes to work even better. This probiotic packs a lot of different strains into one capsule, and the price is an extremely great value. Veggie cap formulation is the cherry on top!

Looks like a good product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jun 29, 2010

Just started taking this so it is really too soon to say. However, it looks like a very good product from the ingredients list.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Aug 19, 2010

I don't like these as much as the old formula of iFlora (minus the fos) because they iFlora seemed to help increase peristalsis better. However, the quality is obvious. I am going to try the new formula of iFlora because they insist that short chain fos does not produce gas. I will report back on iFlora's reviews afterwards.

Works for me... only after 9 caps !!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2649917 on Oct 19, 2010

Awesome product! Thanks iHerb, I will buy again!

Seems to be a good one.

Posted by LanceSavoy on May 10, 2010

Probiotics are very subjective but this one seems to be a good one.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2802125 on Feb 13, 2011

I don't have to put them in the fridge and in fact, i find them more effective than a lot of kinds that I have stored in the fridge. they're making my flora happy and they're reasonably priced : )