• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

very good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on Dec 22, 2010

seems to really be helping me get over my C-diff. for anyone who has chronic diarrhea, this might be worth a try. But give it time to work, it takes a while

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3076685 on Feb 20, 2011

I needed to have probiotic to reduce teh symptoms of Crohn's disease. Having some of this, I realized that this is what I want in order to manage my health and I am going to buy this again shortly because 60 capsules are not enough.

happy belly

Posted by Reviewer2919063 on Jan 05, 2011

excellent probiotic !! works exceptionally well with my digestive tract. I have tried others and this one is far better and works efficiently.

Good but

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jul 21, 2010

Good range of probees but has no fructo oligosacharides to help them grow. Still, it's useful being able to take with food.

didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer1694000 on Feb 13, 2010

tried making yogurt with these. didn't work well but there was clearly some active culture in there. haven't noticed any difference it made to my health. will try VSL#3 next.

Probably fine but Dr. Ohhira's is better

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jul 12, 2010

This product probably works fine but I think Dr. Ohhira's is the bests. I switched to Dr. Ohhira's. It is more expensive but I think it's worth it.

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 04, 2010

Am reasonably happy with this product but had better success with the cheaper Solgar acidophilus -- they aren't as strong but seem to work best for me.

Multi-Faceted Probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

This is my favorite Probiotic...not only because of the inclusion of all of the "right" bacteria, but because you not only don't have to refrigerate it (which I never fully understood given the temperature of our bodies and volatility of our digestive acids), but it survives stomach acid to accomplish it's many benefits in the intestinal tract where it belongs. Plus... it works.

Works for me... only after 9 caps !!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2649917 on Oct 19, 2010

Awesome product! Thanks iHerb, I will buy again!

Looks like a good product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jun 29, 2010

Just started taking this so it is really too soon to say. However, it looks like a very good product from the ingredients list.