• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Other than overwhelming the ‘bad’ bacteria in numbers, the ‘good’ bacteria are also known to produce 90% of our daily need of vitamin B complex, vitamin K, enzymes to digest food and boost our immunity. This product contains 8 strains of probiotics though 80% of the 30 billion CFU are split equally among the 2 well-known strains - Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis. It is good to have as many strains of probiotics as pos sible as each strain works differently. Note that it is shelf stable at 70 °F or 21 °C so any higher in temperature will require refrigeration. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. This product also does not contain any prebiotics (food for probiotics to grow) and you might want to supple that too. Any important point to note is that it does not state whether it is 30 billion CFU at time of manufacture or 30 billion CFU at time of expiration date. This is important as probiotics are live and died over time as well. Considering that 99% of probiotics products is the former, I would as sume that this is the former as well. You might get bloating, gas or diarrhea initially as the bacteria compete for space. ‘Bad bacteria’ tends to release toxins when they die. The benefits of using probiotics are long term so it is highly recommended to buy a bigger size for use. Check out my page for more reviews!

tastes like chedar cheese...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

there are much better options for probiotics out there. you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

rather good

Posted by droopyyoupi on Jun 27, 2013

rather good product , but I bought another instead expected much better on my bowel tract

Helt ok

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 09, 2014

Kjøpte denne på tilbud. Bruker probiotika hver dag, merket ikke noe forskjell m denne. Små kapsler som er lett å svelge. Fornøyd!

great

Posted by Reviewer1088814 on May 30, 2011

Seems like pretty working for me

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2445266 on May 18, 2010

too expensive, I didnt realise I was only getting 7 tablets per bottle. I didnt read the description properly before I ordered! The product is probably great.

Probiotics 30 Billion CFU

Posted by Reviewer2656407 on Jun 09, 2010

this product has helped my digestion a lot. E Smith

Sample was a great way to try out this great little probiotic

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 15, 2012

It worked well for me in trying to balance out long term antibiotic use. I really appreciated the opportunity to sample Healthy Origins Probiotics for a week in order to decide if the full size would be right for me. I alternate my probiotics as different strains benefit different issues, but this is definitely one I will order in my rotation from now on. :)

HEALTHY ORIINS, PROBIOTICS 30 BILLION CFU'S

Posted by 5073400758164370528 on Sep 12, 2012

SLOW WORKING, BUT GREAT

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2155735 on Sep 29, 2012

overall improvement in digestion and bowel movements, so it works for me, also my wife.