July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, Probiotics 30 Billion CFU's, 7 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

YESSS! Huge difference!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I gave these to my sister who suffers from IBS. She cannot eat without having to run to the bathroom right away. It doesn't matter what the food is, she cannot stomach it. After learning so much about probiotics this past year, I ordered these as a free item sample on one of my orders. I told her to just try them for 7 days and see if she tolerates them ok. Well, after the second day she was already less bloated and taking less trips to the bathroom! By day 4 she could eat and not worry about being near a restroom. On day 5, she ordered a full bottle for herself. She can't believe what an easy fix it was for her IBS. The doctors kept running more teats and giving meds That did nothing to help and only caused more symptoms. I'm so glad she gave these a try! Thank You Iherb for offering them as a free sample! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

effective and no refrigeration

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I normally use a product that requires refrigeration. I have been very satisfied with it. However, I have been reading that it is a good idea to take a variety of probiotics. So, I decided to try this particular brand. I believe it works quite well. The fact that you don't need to refrigerate it is very convenient. If I travel or wish to take my supplement at different times, I can carry it with me without any problems. I plan on ordering a full-size bottle when my current probiotic is gone. If you travel or carry supplements with you, this is a good brand to use.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Excellent product but it is cheaper in the long run (per tablet) to buy the 60 vcap container.

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

Great product!

30 Billion!!!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

Who doesn't like that! These are so important for your digestive tract which is a large part of your immune system. I love that you get so much benefit from this small capsuls!