• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

Excellent

Posted by 5438085119395490692 on Apr 07, 2016

Good for my stomach!

Beneficial PRO-Biotic after my PRE-Biotic

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Mar 01, 2016

Beneficial PRO-Biotic after my 2 weeks taking PRE-Biotic powder - also from iherb - healthy origins healthy fiber clear mixing. I also chose to take with this, digestive enzymes. I feel cleansed and better helped with the digestion process of foods now. I feel gaining more nutrients from my food and eliminating more toxins. Feeling lighter and clear headed. I will do this routine approx. 3-4 times a year. If this review helped you the reader, please press like below. Thank you IHERB and IHERB community.

Healthy Origins, Probiotics 30 Billion CFU's

Posted by SherbanVadim on Jan 14, 2016

Бактерии нашего ЖКТ составляют 80% иммунитета. Поддержка микрофлоры очень важна.

funcionan?

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Oct 20, 2015

no puedes saber si realmente funcionan ya que eso se ve con el tiempo, yo las compre en oferta de trials y colocaba 1 capsula en 500ml de agua de coco y dejaba reproducir los probioticos toda la noche, a la mañana siguiente tomaba la mitad y colocada 250ml de agua de coco mas y así por 7 días y luego volvía a comenzar, de esa manera aumentaba la cantidad de probioticos, solo el tiempo me dira si me a ayudado o no. pero si que notaba que al agua de coco cambiaba de color a mas blanco e incluso a veces se creaba como un gel (completamente normal) intentarlo !

Healthy Origins, Probiotics

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Jul 30, 2015

I take 2 hours after antibiotics. I recomend. Jozef

This Works great

Posted by Reviewer2807031 on Jul 24, 2015

This seems to work great for me..only got tail sample but tried Now (Gr8) and was disappointed...going to order this again..but iHerb is Great in price & shipping

Very good

Posted by klinacz on May 28, 2015

I will surely order a full package. Probiotics are very important for every part of our health and they helped me a lot. I totally recommend this product, however I would prefer enteric coated capsules.

very good

Posted by 5736942130600533604 on Apr 22, 2015

Very good!

Cured my heartburn.

Posted by 5406364773887560546 on Feb 19, 2015

These are definitely effective. First pill helped to diminish the bad bugs that have been in my upper gut causing heartburn. Don't need one every day. I did get die off symptoms so took one when I felt like it. Haven't even finished the seven pills and my chronic heartburn has gone now. Seriously. So happy to have found a probiotic that works. The drinks from the (UK) supermarkets didn't do much at all.

Great probiotic

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Feb 17, 2015

I bought this for my daughter who suffers crohnes disease. She like this probiotic as it doesn't upset her tummy! Will be buying more in the future.