• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by 5652321586197337321 on May 02, 2016

Happy

No da para revisión.

Posted by martaekos on Apr 21, 2016

Vinieron a casa como MUESTRA creo recordar... No da para mucha revisión.

Excellent

Posted by 5438085119395490692 on Apr 07, 2016

Good for my stomach!

Beneficial PRO-Biotic after my PRE-Biotic

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Mar 01, 2016

Beneficial PRO-Biotic after my 2 weeks taking PRE-Biotic powder - also from iherb - healthy origins healthy fiber clear mixing. I also chose to take with this, digestive enzymes. I feel cleansed and better helped with the digestion process of foods now. I feel gaining more nutrients from my food and eliminating more toxins. Feeling lighter and clear headed. I will do this routine approx. 3-4 times a year. If this review helped you the reader, please press like below. Thank you IHERB and IHERB community.

they are dead

Posted by 4982528369319055790 on Jan 24, 2016

I've try to make a yogurt and after 2 days the milk didn't change.... I made that experiment with NOW - the same result it worked only with California Gold Nutrition, LactoBif Probiotics, 5 Billion CFU, 10 Veggie Caps (CGN-00964) Even though they say fridge is not needed, it is need!

Healthy Origins, Probiotics 30 Billion CFU's

Posted by SherbanVadim on Jan 14, 2016

Бактерии нашего ЖКТ составляют 80% иммунитета. Поддержка микрофлоры очень важна.

I've got no idea

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I've got no idea if these help me or not. I've bought 2 bottles so far and have taken them on and off for a few months, but I don't seem to notice any difference when I take them. The main pro is that they don't need to be refrigerated, so they can be shipped, which is great because they are so much cheaper from iHerb than in my country. If I had to buy probiotics here in Australia, I wouldn't bother. But for this reasonable price,they might be doing something helpful... who knows?

funcionan?

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Oct 20, 2015

no puedes saber si realmente funcionan ya que eso se ve con el tiempo, yo las compre en oferta de trials y colocaba 1 capsula en 500ml de agua de coco y dejaba reproducir los probioticos toda la noche, a la mañana siguiente tomaba la mitad y colocada 250ml de agua de coco mas y así por 7 días y luego volvía a comenzar, de esa manera aumentaba la cantidad de probioticos, solo el tiempo me dira si me a ayudado o no. pero si que notaba que al agua de coco cambiaba de color a mas blanco e incluso a veces se creaba como un gel (completamente normal) intentarlo !

Healthy Origins, Probiotics

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Jul 30, 2015

I take 2 hours after antibiotics. I recomend. Jozef

This Works great

Posted by Reviewer2807031 on Jul 24, 2015

This seems to work great for me..only got tail sample but tried Now (Gr8) and was disappointed...going to order this again..but iHerb is Great in price & shipping