• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Ubiquinol is Best!

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jul 09, 2010

Medical sources say ubiquinol is the best form of CoQ10. Healthy Origins offers this source at an unbeatable price. We have bought this for several years now. My husband and I are in our early 50's and take avg 1/day for healthy levels. Ubiquinol is also naturally found in meats, so it is good to have both in your dietary regimen. The 50 mg is a good dose because you can go up or down as you see fit.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Apr 21, 2011

Didn't notice any increase of energy from this product, but know it's good for my liver.

Hooray

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 16, 2012

Healthy Origins put the healthy back in their product by eliminating soy and reformulating to a non-GMO content. I applaud the larger, more cost effective economy sized product and wish more manufacturers' would follow suit.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1653509 on Jan 11, 2011

Since this is the more bioavailable form of CoQ10, I find Healthy origins brand the best, and most reasonable cost for the quantity and all around value.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2860583 on May 02, 2009

Good price for Kaneka form of CoQ10. Hard to judge impact without getting a blood test for CoQ10 level but happy with purchase.

Best Heart Protection

Posted by Reviewer3267048 on Aug 06, 2008

Everyone should know that if you have to take a statin drug for cholesterol, you need to take this to protect your heart. Even though I don't take statins I do use this product to receive more of the benefits of the CO-Q10. Thanks IHerb

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1301381 on Apr 06, 2008

I have been using this product for 6 monts and I am quite satisfied, great price

I think I'm almost sensing something

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 19, 2008

I used the ordinary Q10 before this one. At the same strength this more expensive Ubiquinol seems to give the same barely perceptible increase in energy that the cheaper Ubiquinone gave. I guess this means that I can metabolize them all equally well and my body is not too deficient in Q10. Pretty good for a senior! The price is very good. Minnie from Cannuckenland (that's north of the border)

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2857773 on Sep 29, 2010

Dissapointing for me, since I am not allowed to have even a drop of soy, and this contains soy. I gave it to my Tai Chi teacher.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer2558633 on Mar 02, 2009

Only been a couple of weeks - too early to tell yet but to now no discernable feelings of any difference. Most companies claim you need to be on for a month or more. At least no side effects. May need to increase dose too but I like to take things slowly.