New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 50 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

The only CoQ10 that makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on May 02, 2011

I tried a quite a few of Q10 products, but never really felt any difference cf. this one. Ubiquinol gave me a surprise. The first few days, 50 mg gave me an unexpected "boost" /upper to me. When I took 50mg at night during early days, I cant sleep!, too much uplifting energy. Its not like you are anxious, but just not feeling tired and clear. Never though a Q10 would do that. Surprisingly my upper left back pain, which comes on and off, was alleviated with this. I think your body adjusts to the dose,as time goes by, the first few days will give marked feeling of being energetic, and after 1-2 wks, you have to take 50mgx2. It is said 150mg/day is the ideal dose. I now take 200mg per day. Will reduce to 100mg per day later (after 2 months maybe), as I read one Kaneka article saying that you just need 100mg/day after sometime, as your blood Ubiquinol levels will stabilise after some time. I tried normal Kaneka ubiquinone, but to my dismay, no difference cf. Ubiquinol. So, I am a non responder to Ubiquinone.

Impressive results

Posted by Reviewer2705466 on Jun 16, 2009

I have 2 bad heart valves and have been taking CoQ10 for about 15 years with some relief from tachycardia, palpitations and shortness of breath. Since starting Ubiquinol 50 mg 60 days ago, I've had only one very short, mild episode of palpitations. I used to have them several times a week, very debilitating. I've recommended this product to all my friends.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Jun 08, 2009

I have been ordering this for my aunt, who has an enlarged heart and she was having hard time breathing and getting up and around. She has been using this for 1 year now and has been feeling great. In my research, I found that cardiologists in Japanese hospitals prescribe this produc to their patients.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jun 28, 2012

I have been taking one capsule per day for the past 2 years. My BP is very normal and feels energized with ubiquinol. This is the best COQ10 you can get in the market. I do not get the same result from other Q10 products. If you are middle aged, I strongly recommend you to take ubiquinol, not ubiquinone which has to be converted to uniquinol for absorption and older people are not able to convert it 100%. So, it is not as effective and waste your money. I wasted a lot of money on other Q10 brands and finally found this product that works for me, my family, and friends. There is a great deal of knowledge involved in supplementing with Q10. So, do your research first before buying anything.

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on May 04, 2009

This is a staple product for me, necessary for feeling full energy for the day. I have read that Healthy Origins is the brand Kaneka recommends its own employees buy.