• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

idk

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Oct 21, 2014

I don't know how to review this product. How can i tell it's helping me? not sure. I like that it's soy free.

My body doesn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Sep 18, 2014

I know this is supposed to be a better form of CoQ10 but it created huge gastrointestinal problems for me. Not to say it won't work well for you.

poor quality, waste of money

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Aug 27, 2014

i dont recomand this brand to anyone, is a waste of money to order from them! poor quality products, is like you want to buy a product and the effects is 0 for you

Amazing before a workout...

Posted by Reviewer1448770 on Jul 24, 2014

As I get older I notice this stuff gives me energy, and is especially useful right before a workout.

I realy cant feel if it works for me

Posted by 4830348561422125469 on Jun 25, 2014

because I forget to take it.

Did not work to improve gum health

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Mar 18, 2014

Bought to improve gum health as studies have shown ubiquinol applied directly to gums is good for gums. Did not see noticeable difference in gums or difference in my general health. Probably because my body does not actually need this supplement. Will not recommend for gum issues, but it may work for you if you have other issues relating to ubiquinol deficiency.

effective on energy!

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. So I tested PQQ only and it was enough. So I guess this ubiquinol has a “bomb effect” on me (I am 34 y.o.)… but for people who need it, this ubiquinol should be very efficient. As the price is low on iherb, I ordered it for my mother (who currently buys a more costly brand) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

Great antioxidant - essential for pregnancy

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Ubiquinol is the most potent form of CoQ 10. CoQ 10 is a great antioxidant, it neutralises free radicals and reuses Vitamin C and E. It is concentrated in the placenta, protects the baby and can prevent the occurrence of pre-eclampsia. If you are over 30 you need to supplement with ubiquinol instead of CoQ10, because it is preactivated and better absorbed by the body. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Probably very good

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Sep 24, 2013

Haven't noticed any difference, but I'm doing tons of things and it's hard to sort out.

Excellent product