• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1769134 on Oct 28, 2008

This is a great delivery of CoQ10. More energy. A wonderful supplement that I intend to keep using. The softgel is easy to swallow and no taste either. Really fast shipment. Great price.

Bioidentical CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Aug 19, 2009

Ubiquinol definitely gives me more energy (I'm 40). I wish I could afford to take 100mg. I wanted a CoQ10 without vitamin E, and this product has none. I like the ingredients. I take ubiquinol first thing in the morning with coffee.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2764498 on May 05, 2009

Best product of it's kind. I understand if you load dose the first few weeks, then back off, you can maintain the same levels. Something like 1/3 of your starting point. Check this out to be sure. I think it gave my wife and I headaches the first few days, on the top of my head (quite unusual).

Ubiquinol is Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2775216 on Jul 10, 2009

My doctor told me to take CoQ10 & I told him I had just bought my 2nd bottle of Ubiquinol. He was very happy about my choice. My triglycerides are the lowest they have been in 5 years Lynn P, Green Valley AZ

Restores energy quickly

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Feb 03, 2010

More energy, greater feeling of well being. Started on ubiqinone just after surgery. Changed to ubiqinol, noticed a significant improvement in 24 hrs. Great price, quality product.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2968779 on Dec 10, 2009

Best supplement i have ever taken i have more energy even my sex live has improve i get out of breath less

Satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Mar 04, 2010

I've been taking this for about a month. I seem to have more energy and a better outlook on life. I take several supplements and when I added this I could tell a difference. Great price! Just wish the softgels were not made of gelatin. It's something I am trying to avoid.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 50mg

Posted by Reviewer2001391 on Mar 04, 2010

Helped relieved me of lethargy in as little as two weeks. Great product, affordable price. Recommended to friends.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from oxidized form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, it might be worthy to invest into this product despite this form is generally more expensive. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

Very good product

Posted by 5329373331790004729 on May 21, 2015

Тhis is a product that works for me. I recommend it to all my friends.