• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

For those of us over 40

Posted by 4867037755210623626 on Jul 18, 2012

I got started on Ubiquinol when I found that it was being depleted in my body by taking a statin drug for cholesterol. It continues to be a staple in my supplement routine.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 13, 2012

Very good

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jun 28, 2012

I have been taking one capsule per day for the past 2 years. My BP is very normal and feels energized with ubiquinol. This is the best COQ10 you can get in the market. I do not get the same result from other Q10 products. If you are middle aged, I strongly recommend you to take ubiquinol, not ubiquinone which has to be converted to uniquinol for absorption and older people are not able to convert it 100%. So, it is not as effective and waste your money. I wasted a lot of money on other Q10 brands and finally found this product that works for me, my family, and friends. There is a great deal of knowledge involved in supplementing with Q10. So, do your research first before buying anything.

High quality product !

Posted by PouletFrites64 on May 25, 2012

Very high quality product. Non-GMO and it's Ubiquinol, the best form of CoQ10. I didn't knew this brand before, but Healthy Origins seems like a very good one ;-)

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2840758 on Apr 11, 2012

GOOD

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2160524 on Mar 09, 2012

Gives me energy. I will definitely order this brand again.

I love the price, good quality too

Posted by Reviewer2497553 on Jan 02, 2012

good for your heart

Ubiquinol 50mg

Posted by Reviewer2315257 on Dec 23, 2011

I am very pleased with the product and intend to order more in the near future....I am pleased with the product and the price and the speed on the shipping..thank you

Best coq10

Posted by Reviewer2525972 on Nov 06, 2011

I tried different brands before(Big names)to control Blood pressure and get more energy, and I have to say that this is the best one (for me), Blood pressure stable and lots of energy with just one pill a day.Other brands are good too but you can get like heartburn. Make sure you mix it with something oily for better absorption, for example almonds right after you take it.

Pretty good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2106292 on Sep 22, 2011

This supplement will increase your energy levels markedly,I would especially reccomend this if you are convalescing or ill..