• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2563039 on Oct 30, 2010

Since taking ubiquinol my brain fog has cleared. I can't put it down to anything else. I will always take it.

4x the power of Q10-GOOD FOR MIGRANE

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Not only good for the heart and cholesterol. Take One to Two capsule once you feel you are getting a migrance then take another capsule in the middle of the day. It would prevent migrane or lessen the severity and duration.Healthy Origins offers a good price.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2227894 on Nov 01, 2008

Delivers extra energy; can tell by energy level when I miss a dose. Will buy again; have already recommended to family members

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1233631 on Jan 08, 2010

I take these to compensate for enzymes I loose from the choline I take. This keeps my liver in balance.

better than just coq10

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Jan 04, 2011

love it. more steady energy and better immune system

Too good

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Mar 28, 2011

A little too strong for me. I wasn't sleeping well. This is the active form of CoQ10. If you're under 40 years old, like me, then regular CoQ10 will work fine. I don't really need ubiquinol.

great for energy

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Jul 21, 2012

It feels like my heart is well oiled. I do as the experts say and always take this with Acetyl L Carnitine. They must be taken together. If you are on cholesterol meds, it is criminally negligent if doctors don't put. You on Ubiquinol. I am moving up to 100mg for more energy. Thanks iHerb for the fantastic prices and quality products!

Sherryl.. Western Australia

Posted by 5451635385314644146 on Apr 28, 2015

I've been using Ubiquinol from Kaneka & have purchased from iHerb for 7yrs. Having read research from some clinicians whom I hold in professional regard & the results of the use of Ubiquinol in some clinical practices world wide, I have personally concluded that the use of Ubiquinol, in this form, is a necessity in the current pharmaceutical climate. As well, it's clinically demonstrated effects on lowering B/P, improving damaged heart muscle & other general effects & antioxidant properties makes it a very useful supplement. I have personally noticed it's effects of alleviating & reversing immobilizing muscle pain. Although the muscle pain has been gone for some time I will not be ceasing my Ubiquinol by Kaneka. Also, the delivery by DHL from the US to Australia only takes 3-4dys from the time of ordering. I won't be leaving iHerb either.

Fantastic product for the heart

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on Nov 22, 2010

I love this product.After taking it one at night I realised that I am not panting anymore after climbing 3 flights of stairs(without stopping) at the age of 53.

50mg versus 100mg

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 10, 2011

I find taking 50mg softgel first thing in the morning and then another before doing anything strenous like the gym or golf is more benificial than taking one 100mg softgel. I have a weak heart which makes any improvement in nutrition more noticeable under exertion than it would with a healthy heart. This is a very high qaulity q10 which without Iherb would be unaffordable in Britain.