July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 50 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

The best

Posted by Reviewer2764498 on May 05, 2009

Best product of it's kind. I understand if you load dose the first few weeks, then back off, you can maintain the same levels. Something like 1/3 of your starting point. Check this out to be sure. I think it gave my wife and I headaches the first few days, on the top of my head (quite unusual).

Ubiquinol is Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2775216 on Jul 10, 2009

My doctor told me to take CoQ10 & I told him I had just bought my 2nd bottle of Ubiquinol. He was very happy about my choice. My triglycerides are the lowest they have been in 5 years Lynn P, Green Valley AZ

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2968779 on Dec 10, 2009

Best supplement i have ever taken i have more energy even my sex live has improve i get out of breath less

Restores energy quickly

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Feb 03, 2010

More energy, greater feeling of well being. Started on ubiqinone just after surgery. Changed to ubiqinol, noticed a significant improvement in 24 hrs. Great price, quality product.

Satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Mar 04, 2010

I've been taking this for about a month. I seem to have more energy and a better outlook on life. I take several supplements and when I added this I could tell a difference. Great price! Just wish the softgels were not made of gelatin. It's something I am trying to avoid.