• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Ubiquinol should be better for absorption

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Dec 11, 2010

I used to take coenyme q10 for a couple of years. Then I switched over to the Ubiquinol after reading reviews about its good absorption rate. I take 2 everyday. Should be good for the cardiovascular system. Healthy origins seems to be the best priced and receiving favourable reviews.

ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3253560 on May 29, 2010

Keeps cholesterol levels in safe range

Works well, no side effects

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 29, 2014

I switched from the same brand's regular CoQ10 and I think this works a little better

Useful product

Posted by Reviewer2967884 on Jan 09, 2015

I like this product very much. It is not the cheapest one but it contains the Q10 co-enzim in an ideal chemical bond. It gives extra energy to me.

effective on energy!

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. So I tested PQQ only and it was enough. So I guess this ubiquinol has a “bomb effect” on me (I am 34 y.o.)… but for people who need it, this ubiquinol should be very efficient. As the price is low on iherb, I ordered it for my mother (who currently buys a more costly brand) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

OK

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 19, 2008

This product seems to be doing a good job. Maybe too soon to tell, as it is a long-term type product.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Jan 26, 2009

Good results. Used every other day with CoQ10.

Form of COQ10

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Nov 16, 2008

From what I have read, I understand that this is a more bioavailable form of COQ10.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on Nov 09, 2007

I chose ubiquinol as superior to CoQ10 and chose Healthy Origins based on reputation and price.

One of my favorites.

Posted by Reviewer1851598 on Apr 03, 2009

If I only had to have one supplement this would be it.