Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 50 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 50mg

Posted by Reviewer2001391 From Singapore on Mar 04, 2010

Helped relieved me of lethargy in as little as two weeks. Great product, affordable price. Recommended to friends.

Bioidentical CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Aug 19, 2009

Ubiquinol definitely gives me more energy (I'm 40). I wish I could afford to take 100mg. I wanted a CoQ10 without vitamin E, and this product has none. I like the ingredients. I take ubiquinol first thing in the morning with coffee.

Great antioxidant - essential for pregnancy

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

Ubiquinol is the most potent form of CoQ 10. CoQ 10 is a great antioxidant, it neutralises free radicals and reuses Vitamin C and E. It is concentrated in the placenta, protects the baby and can prevent the occurrence of pre-eclampsia. If you are over 30 you need to supplement with ubiquinol instead of CoQ10, because it is preactivated and better absorbed by the body. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Don't hesitate to buy it - Everyone over 35 should be taking this

Posted by 4749298547208470602 on Nov 16, 2012

These are the things I notice with taking this, and I'm 39 very healthy. Great for Post-Workout Recovery, not issues with soreness. Increased energy. A must-have. I take this daily. You will notice a difference within 1-3 days tops.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2563039 From Australia on Oct 30, 2010

Since taking ubiquinol my brain fog has cleared. I can't put it down to anything else. I will always take it.