Reviews 5-star

Don't hesitate to buy it - Everyone over 35 should be taking this

Posted by 4749298547208470602 on Nov 16, 2012

These are the things I notice with taking this, and I'm 39 very healthy. Great for Post-Workout Recovery, not issues with soreness. Increased energy. A must-have. I take this daily. You will notice a difference within 1-3 days tops.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from oxidized form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, it might be worthy to invest into this product despite this form is generally more expensive. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

Very good product

Posted by 5329373331790004729 on May 21, 2015

Тhis is a product that works for me. I recommend it to all my friends.

Sherryl.. Western Australia

Posted by 5451635385314644146 on Apr 28, 2015

I've been using Ubiquinol from Kaneka & have purchased from iHerb for 7yrs. Having read research from some clinicians whom I hold in professional regard & the results of the use of Ubiquinol in some clinical practices world wide, I have personally concluded that the use of Ubiquinol, in this form, is a necessity in the current pharmaceutical climate. As well, it's clinically demonstrated effects on lowering B/P, improving damaged heart muscle & other general effects & antioxidant properties makes it a very useful supplement. I have personally noticed it's effects of alleviating & reversing immobilizing muscle pain. Although the muscle pain has been gone for some time I will not be ceasing my Ubiquinol by Kaneka. Also, the delivery by DHL from the US to Australia only takes 3-4dys from the time of ordering. I won't be leaving iHerb either.

great for energy

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Jul 21, 2012

It feels like my heart is well oiled. I do as the experts say and always take this with Acetyl L Carnitine. They must be taken together. If you are on cholesterol meds, it is criminally negligent if doctors don't put. You on Ubiquinol. I am moving up to 100mg for more energy. Thanks iHerb for the fantastic prices and quality products!