Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 50 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Don't hesitate to buy it - Everyone over 35 should be taking this

Posted by 4749298547208470602 on Nov 16, 2012

These are the things I notice with taking this, and I'm 39 very healthy. Great for Post-Workout Recovery, not issues with soreness. Increased energy. A must-have. I take this daily. You will notice a difference within 1-3 days tops.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from oxidized form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, it might be worthy to invest into this product despite this form is generally more expensive. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

great for energy

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Jul 21, 2012

It feels like my heart is well oiled. I do as the experts say and always take this with Acetyl L Carnitine. They must be taken together. If you are on cholesterol meds, it is criminally negligent if doctors don't put. You on Ubiquinol. I am moving up to 100mg for more energy. Thanks iHerb for the fantastic prices and quality products!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1233631 on Jan 08, 2010

I take these to compensate for enzymes I loose from the choline I take. This keeps my liver in balance.

better than just coq10

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Jan 04, 2011

love it. more steady energy and better immune system