July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 50 mg, 150 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

Using it to repair damage done by cholesterol-lowering drugs

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 11, 2009

We bought this size because its easier for my 88 yo mother to swallow and this brand seems to be one of the few that IS in its true reduced form. My mother was on a cholesterol-lowering drug for almost 3 years and suffered from a variety of nasty side effects which included muscle loss/destruction, memory loss and congestive heart failure. She stopped the drug 8 months ago in Dec08. So far, she has been taking 4 to 6 capsules per day and we are noticing some small memory improvement and her heart is a lot stronger than it was.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2595025 on Mar 16, 2008

I feel I noticed more energy right away. Once, I took it with some other products when my chest felt like it got congested all of a sudden and I had a coughing spurt. It left right away. I believe the Ubiquinol made the difference. The price is nice, too. I'll have it for at least a couple of months.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1301381 on Apr 06, 2008

I have been using this product for 6 monts and I am quite satisfied, great price

I think I'm almost sensing something

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 19, 2008

I used the ordinary Q10 before this one. At the same strength this more expensive Ubiquinol seems to give the same barely perceptible increase in energy that the cheaper Ubiquinone gave. I guess this means that I can metabolize them all equally well and my body is not too deficient in Q10. Pretty good for a senior! The price is very good. Minnie from Cannuckenland (that's north of the border)

Best Heart Protection

Posted by Reviewer3267048 on Aug 06, 2008

Everyone should know that if you have to take a statin drug for cholesterol, you need to take this to protect your heart. Even though I don't take statins I do use this product to receive more of the benefits of the CO-Q10. Thanks IHerb