• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Using it to repair damage done by cholesterol-lowering drugs

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 11, 2009

We bought this size because its easier for my 88 yo mother to swallow and this brand seems to be one of the few that IS in its true reduced form. My mother was on a cholesterol-lowering drug for almost 3 years and suffered from a variety of nasty side effects which included muscle loss/destruction, memory loss and congestive heart failure. She stopped the drug 8 months ago in Dec08. So far, she has been taking 4 to 6 capsules per day and we are noticing some small memory improvement and her heart is a lot stronger than it was.

Works for my Father.

Posted by Reviewer2814834 on Aug 24, 2011

I use these myself for cardiovascular support and blood pressure so I can't say it makes much difference for me at age 40; however, my father has had a couple heart attacks that have slowed him down and he's notated a definite difference in his energy levels, particularly compared to regular CoQ10. Best price I've seen as well.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2595025 on Mar 16, 2008

I feel I noticed more energy right away. Once, I took it with some other products when my chest felt like it got congested all of a sudden and I had a coughing spurt. It left right away. I believe the Ubiquinol made the difference. The price is nice, too. I'll have it for at least a couple of months.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1301381 on Apr 06, 2008

I have been using this product for 6 monts and I am quite satisfied, great price

I think I'm almost sensing something

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 19, 2008

I used the ordinary Q10 before this one. At the same strength this more expensive Ubiquinol seems to give the same barely perceptible increase in energy that the cheaper Ubiquinone gave. I guess this means that I can metabolize them all equally well and my body is not too deficient in Q10. Pretty good for a senior! The price is very good. Minnie from Cannuckenland (that's north of the border)

Best Heart Protection

Posted by Reviewer3267048 on Aug 06, 2008

Everyone should know that if you have to take a statin drug for cholesterol, you need to take this to protect your heart. Even though I don't take statins I do use this product to receive more of the benefits of the CO-Q10. Thanks IHerb

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2860583 on May 02, 2009

Good price for Kaneka form of CoQ10. Hard to judge impact without getting a blood test for CoQ10 level but happy with purchase.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Mar 06, 2008

This is very good and I shall but it again.

Healthy Origins Ubiquinol 50mg.

Posted by Reviewer3190885 on Nov 19, 2008

Good product. Hope it is doing to my health what it's supposed to do.

Best Value Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1803064 on Mar 31, 2009

The ubiquinol form of CoQ10 is the most absorbable and potent form and Healthy Origins gives excellent value for money spent. Great product, good price. Keep it up. p.s. Hope you can work out an even better method of shipping and cost of shipping to Canada, but present one is OK.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »