Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), Soy Free, New Non-GMO Formula, 50 mg, 150 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Far more effective than regular CoQ10 !!!

Posted by Reviewer2507624 From Oklahoma on Jun 27, 2007

For a number of years I have taken Coenzyme Q10 30mg. I never noticed much effect. However, several weeks ago, I started to use Ubiquinol 50mg, and immediately, I felt a strong effect. At the beginning, the effect was particularly strong with my brain. After a short while, I noticed that I had more strength in my legs. Now, I feel very fine (clear mind, more stamina). Before I often felt tired (physically and mentally), but now I have the impression of being "my own self again". I do not feel "more excited" but just more alert and less stressed.

High Potency A++

Posted by Reviewer3257717 From New Jersey on Oct 07, 2007

This chemically reduced form of CoQ10 is incredibly potent. Much more potent than any other CoQ10 formula I have tried. Helps keep my blood pressure normal and is a powerful mental booster.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3099724 From Tennessee on Oct 11, 2007

My blood pressure has stabilized and I have more energy.I would recommend this to anyone wanting to strengthen their cardiovascular system.

Amazing energy increase!

Posted by Reviewer3196692 From Florida on Jan 27, 2008

The ubiquinol form is much better absorbed. It gives me so much energy that I can't take it every day, or I don't sleep. Take it in the morning to keep going all day.

Noticed a difference from C0Q10 to Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3158469 From New York on Nov 06, 2008

I have been taking CoQ10 for years now. My brother advised I switch to the Ubiquinol form and I do feel this makes a difference. My whole family is now taking the Ubiquinol form. The Healthy Origins formula is a very good one.