• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Far more effective than regular CoQ10 !!!

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Jun 27, 2007

For a number of years I have taken Coenzyme Q10 30mg. I never noticed much effect. However, several weeks ago, I started to use Ubiquinol 50mg, and immediately, I felt a strong effect. At the beginning, the effect was particularly strong with my brain. After a short while, I noticed that I had more strength in my legs. Now, I feel very fine (clear mind, more stamina). Before I often felt tired (physically and mentally), but now I have the impression of being "my own self again". I do not feel "more excited" but just more alert and less stressed.

If You’re Going to Take Only One Nutrient... THIS IS IT!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are actually two forms of CoQ10: Ubiquinone, the “old” style... and ubiquinol, the newer, “reduced” form. Using the old style of CoQ10 is a problem because people over 40 have a harder time absorbing it. Ubiquinol gives you up to 8 times higher absorption and keeps your blood levels higher over an extended period. And it’s high blood levels of CoQ10 make all the difference. You would need to take almost 10 times as much of the old style to get your blood level to the same point.

High Potency A++

Posted by Reviewer3257717 on Oct 07, 2007

This chemically reduced form of CoQ10 is incredibly potent. Much more potent than any other CoQ10 formula I have tried. Helps keep my blood pressure normal and is a powerful mental booster.

Amazing energy increase!

Posted by Reviewer3196692 on Jan 27, 2008

The ubiquinol form is much better absorbed. It gives me so much energy that I can't take it every day, or I don't sleep. Take it in the morning to keep going all day.

Sportsmen should take : UBIQUINOL + L-CARNITINE

Posted by Reviewer3005874 on Mar 28, 2008

If you take too much ubiquinol you may have L-carnitine deficiency. Then the production of energy in your cells decreases so that the muscles are exhausted and pains. You can get fatty liver that give you inflammation. I miss also ubiquinol with L-carnitine in one pill.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Oct 11, 2007

My blood pressure has stabilized and I have more energy.I would recommend this to anyone wanting to strengthen their cardiovascular system.

Excellent quality. Nowhere lower priced.

Posted by Reviewer3353602 on Mar 23, 2008

Ubiquinol (reduced form of Q10) is just so much more powerful (about 8 times more) than ubiquinone (the regular Q10). Only suited for older person (50+), otherwise your body get overheated (too much energy).

Noticed a difference from C0Q10 to Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Nov 06, 2008

I have been taking CoQ10 for years now. My brother advised I switch to the Ubiquinol form and I do feel this makes a difference. My whole family is now taking the Ubiquinol form. The Healthy Origins formula is a very good one.

Best product and best price

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on Dec 18, 2007

This Ubiquinol is by far the best in quality and price at iHerb. It really improves the way you feel - I will never be without this product.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3080944 on Dec 19, 2007

Wonderful Co-Q10 option that can be used on the skin without a bright red coloration.