• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 50 mg, 150 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2396227 on Nov 07, 2008

Tho' it's early days, I appear to be putting on muscle mass and loosing fat. I am happy with this product.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 50mg

Posted by Reviewer1543595 on Mar 16, 2009

Satisfied with my healthier gums, less bleeding. Include this with flossing and a good toothpaste.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1200189 on Mar 24, 2009

Excellent product! We really notice the difference in energy especially as older adults.

Better Than the Regular CQ10.

Posted by Reviewer3136403 on Jan 28, 2009

I have used cQ10 for years and really noticed a difference when I started using the ubiquinol form. There is a reason why it is more expensive than the regular CQ10, but Healthy Origins has a reasonable price. Will keep buying as long as iherb carries.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Jun 24, 2009

Purchased for my sister who reports that it has saved her from being bed ridden. She has an enlarged heart and and it only works at 30% capacity. thos product helps her get up and around

Ubiquinol results

Posted by Reviewer2852047 on Sep 18, 2009

Excellent results after using this Ubiquinol product (HOG-36462)! My diabetes sugar numbers have come down quite a bit and I feel better all the way around!!! I have recommended this product to several close friends already & will continue to do so!

Love this product - makes u feel young

Posted by Reviewer1800750 on Dec 11, 2009

I'm 33 and take it, give it to my 50 something parents, it's given them their energy back like when they were in their 30s. Alot of people don't know this but I read that after age 30 your body can't turn COQ10 into Ubiquinol or not so easily, that's why they came up with Ubiquinol becauses its already converted and u just feel sooo much better so much faster..read about COQ10 vs. Ubiquninol online, wow..

Great

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Jan 05, 2010

My husband swears by these to stop migraines.

EXcellent Cell Support

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Ubiquinol is good for cell regeneration and as I have read a very good antioxidant since it has an extra electron to fix that hay wire cell looking for a partner.

Great for "Sensitive" folks

Posted by treater on Aug 18, 2010

My system is very sensitive. I have tried the common Co-Q 10, (Ubiquinone) which your body must convert into Ubiquinol. Evidently I have a problem with conversion. (it made me feel ill) This Ubiquinol is the CONVERTED form of Co-Q 10...your liver does not have to work to assimilate it into it's useable form. Absolutely no ill effects, and I notice a positive mood change and wonderful sustained energy level. This is one supplement that I will surely continue taking.