• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

MR MELVIN MILLER

Posted by Reviewer3327425 on Dec 25, 2008

HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR UBIQUINOL.THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN POSITIVE,WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE!!!!!

JOHN C.

Posted by Reviewer1064031 on Jul 04, 2008

BEST COQ-10 I EVER USED FOR THE PRICE.

Posted by Reviewer1653509 on Jan 11, 2011

Since this is the more bioavailable form of CoQ10, I find Healthy origins brand the best, and most reasonable cost for the quantity and all around value.

Posted by Reviewer2272766 on Jan 19, 2009

This is a CoQ10 that actually works well for me. My body tolerates it well and I am very happy with it. Many Thanks.

Great dosage, great price

Posted by Reviewer2197931 on Apr 28, 2009

OK, so I wanted to take 100mg of Ubiquinol per day, and I didn't want to pay a lot of money. This dosage allowed me to take it at two separate times throughout the day for maximum absorption and effectiveness, at a price much better than competitors. Thanks HO!

Posted by Reviewer1301381 on Apr 06, 2008

I have been using this product for 6 monts and I am quite satisfied, great price

Best Heart Protection

Posted by Reviewer3267048 on Aug 06, 2008

Everyone should know that if you have to take a statin drug for cholesterol, you need to take this to protect your heart. Even though I don't take statins I do use this product to receive more of the benefits of the CO-Q10. Thanks IHerb

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2860583 on May 02, 2009

Good price for Kaneka form of CoQ10. Hard to judge impact without getting a blood test for CoQ10 level but happy with purchase.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2857773 on Sep 29, 2010

Dissapointing for me, since I am not allowed to have even a drop of soy, and this contains soy. I gave it to my Tai Chi teacher.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer2558633 on Mar 02, 2009

Only been a couple of weeks - too early to tell yet but to now no discernable feelings of any difference. Most companies claim you need to be on for a month or more. At least no side effects. May need to increase dose too but I like to take things slowly.