Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 50 mg, 150 Softgels

Love this product - makes u feel young

Posted by Reviewer1800750 on Dec 11, 2009

I'm 33 and take it, give it to my 50 something parents, it's given them their energy back like when they were in their 30s. Alot of people don't know this but I read that after age 30 your body can't turn COQ10 into Ubiquinol or not so easily, that's why they came up with Ubiquinol becauses its already converted and u just feel sooo much better so much faster..read about COQ10 vs. Ubiquninol online, wow..

Great

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Jan 05, 2010

My husband swears by these to stop migraines.

Great for "Sensitive" folks

Posted by treater on Aug 18, 2010

My system is very sensitive. I have tried the common Co-Q 10, (Ubiquinone) which your body must convert into Ubiquinol. Evidently I have a problem with conversion. (it made me feel ill) This Ubiquinol is the CONVERTED form of Co-Q 10...your liver does not have to work to assimilate it into it's useable form. Absolutely no ill effects, and I notice a positive mood change and wonderful sustained energy level. This is one supplement that I will surely continue taking.

Using it to repair damage done by cholesterol-lowering drugs

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 11, 2009

We bought this size because its easier for my 88 yo mother to swallow and this brand seems to be one of the few that IS in its true reduced form. My mother was on a cholesterol-lowering drug for almost 3 years and suffered from a variety of nasty side effects which included muscle loss/destruction, memory loss and congestive heart failure. She stopped the drug 8 months ago in Dec08. So far, she has been taking 4 to 6 capsules per day and we are noticing some small memory improvement and her heart is a lot stronger than it was.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2595025 on Mar 16, 2008

I feel I noticed more energy right away. Once, I took it with some other products when my chest felt like it got congested all of a sudden and I had a coughing spurt. It left right away. I believe the Ubiquinol made the difference. The price is nice, too. I'll have it for at least a couple of months.