• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3110596 on Apr 20, 2011

When you take this at morning you get good energy for the day. Helps your heart 'couse it needs lots of energy to keep running.

cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1303669 on May 28, 2011

Have been taking these for several months and my cholesterol is coming down..

Good

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Jun 19, 2011

I take these as an anti-oxidant assuance, convenient and affordable.

perfect product, excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1865278 on Jul 04, 2011

I bought this for my parents. They both reported that the product improved their general well-being, and my Mother says that her irregular heartbeat problem also has improved a lot after taking it. IHerb processed my order quickly and the packaging was impeccable.

heart help

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Feb 10, 2011

works for my 77 year old father who has atrial fibrillation. Much more controlled heart rate and he has heaps of energy that he didn't before

Perfect solution to have unlimited energy

Posted by Reviewer2967884 on Feb 26, 2011

Before this product I used 40 mg of ubiquinon (modified by transport-emulsion) per day. Since I have changed to this ubiquinol (1 softgel per day) I feel a big difference. I work in night shift, and it used to be heavy to survive till morning, than I could never sleep enough till afternoon. Now I have enough energy from afternoon till morning, and I am not sleepy when I go to bed! 6 hours of sleeping is more than enough with this softgels.

Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Mar 05, 2011

Taking this as a preventive measure as coenzyme Q10 levels decrease in your 30's. It's easy to take, product arrived within two days. Always a pleasure dealing with iherb.com

Good price!

Posted by Reviewer1518783 on Mar 28, 2011

I use this product successfully. I feel better. I am not tired.

Works fine so far

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Mar 30, 2011

I bought it for my mother (she's 64 years old) after I heard dr. Mercola said that middle aged to elder people could benefit in taking Ubiquinol. Works fine so far, she says it gives a little more energy than regular CO-Q10.

One of my mum's new best friends

Posted by Reviewer1468121 on Apr 05, 2011

My mum is over 50 and clearly feels the difference between taking these Q10 Ubiquinol softgels as opposed to the Ubiquinon version. We're greatfull these softgels exist these days since they help her to have less heart pains / problems (she has got a heart valve problem) ... so all together = GREAT GREAT GREAT PRODUCT!