• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2444072 on Oct 02, 2009

good

Ubiquinol results

Posted by Reviewer2852047 on Sep 18, 2009

Excellent results after using this Ubiquinol product (HOG-36462)! My diabetes sugar numbers have come down quite a bit and I feel better all the way around!!! I have recommended this product to several close friends already & will continue to do so!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3351787 on Sep 05, 2009

This is the site to go to for the best deals for Ubiquinol. I am happy to buy this product from iherb,

Using it to repair damage done by cholesterol-lowering drugs

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 11, 2009

We bought this size because its easier for my 88 yo mother to swallow and this brand seems to be one of the few that IS in its true reduced form. My mother was on a cholesterol-lowering drug for almost 3 years and suffered from a variety of nasty side effects which included muscle loss/destruction, memory loss and congestive heart failure. She stopped the drug 8 months ago in Dec08. So far, she has been taking 4 to 6 capsules per day and we are noticing some small memory improvement and her heart is a lot stronger than it was.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Jun 24, 2009

Purchased for my sister who reports that it has saved her from being bed ridden. She has an enlarged heart and and it only works at 30% capacity. thos product helps her get up and around

COQ10 Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1964835 on Jun 17, 2009

Hello. I am happy with Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol Softgels they do well their work I feels myself always better becomes and that is the means what I have looking for thank you for this.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2860583 on May 02, 2009

Good price for Kaneka form of CoQ10. Hard to judge impact without getting a blood test for CoQ10 level but happy with purchase.

Great dosage, great price

Posted by Reviewer2197931 on Apr 28, 2009

OK, so I wanted to take 100mg of Ubiquinol per day, and I didn't want to pay a lot of money. This dosage allowed me to take it at two separate times throughout the day for maximum absorption and effectiveness, at a price much better than competitors. Thanks HO!

GREAT VALUE!

Posted by Reviewer2261747 on Apr 20, 2009

BEST VALUE IN UBIQUINOL COQ10 VERY GOOD DEAL.

Great Value!

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 08, 2009

Can't beat this price at iherb. We quite like this product and now that we know we should be using Ubiquinol rather than coq10 (being slightly over 50), we'll be sticking with this brand.