Really Good

Posted by Reviewer1896650 on Jan 21, 2011

The seeds are really crunchy and since I like eating crunchy things, this is a nice healthy touch to my sandwiches and other food. Since I've been eating this, I think my skin has become more hydrated! Which is a plus! However, I'm not sure if it can curb my hunger. Overall, it's a good product for a good price.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1859418 on Oct 04, 2011

2-3 Tbsp of these with honey, lemon and lime juice for flavoring, topped off with filtered water to the 20-oz mark kept me focused and alert all three days of my seminar that started so early I didn't have time for breakfast. This is my new favorite brainfood/energy drink. The seeds only gel out to a certain point and then stop. They are mild, with little taste of their own. I don't mind the soaked texture at all; with the lemon and lime juice, they remind me of a liquid fruit, more like a drinkable dragon fruit or kiwi or something like that.

A little addative

Posted by Reviewer1862832 on Mar 24, 2010

I like to make smoothies, and add my White Chia seeds to it. Just a little something to boost the smoothie !

good product, great vendor

Posted by Reviewer1875825 on Sep 14, 2010

I am very pleased with the product but I was thrilled with the price and the quick shipment!

Convenient, Healthy and Simple

Posted by Reviewer1140772 on Apr 26, 2011

If you're reading this you're probably familiar with the widely-lauded benefits of Chia Seeds, so I won't go into that. I was pleased with the price, packaging and shipping from iHerb, and found the product to be just as advertised when it arrived. I've been adding a tablespoon of the seeds to my oatmeal, chili, pasta, morning smoothies and especially my pre-workout iskiate (from which I have noticed some extra energy). The seeds themselves do form a gel in water as advertised, which takes some getting used to, but is not offensive. Their flavor is close to completely neutral, so sprinkling them over foods won't have much of an impact as far as the taste.

Recomend

Posted by Reviewer1146488 on Dec 01, 2016

Like to add it to my yogurt with muesli

Healthy Origins White Chia seed

Posted by Reviewer1154009 on Jun 06, 2010

Very convenient shaker type bottle. I was impressed with the extremely fast service!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1269005 on May 26, 2011

Chia arrived as presented. Very happy with the quality of the product. I primarily use it to make iskiate (chia fresca), and am quite pleased with the result. Highly recommended, though if you are in Canada there is duty added at the border - brings the price up quite a bit. Still worth it in my mind, just something to be aware of.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1187525 on Sep 17, 2010

my first chia, and it was good!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1215072 on Aug 28, 2011

Picked this up after doing a lot of research about the benefits. I mix it in yogurt or use it to make iskiate before my runs. Great value, great product. Jar will last you quite a while.