The Fabulous Chia Seed !

Posted by 5710121833547695010 on Aug 20, 2014

Wonderful product. So very nutritionally healthy and can be put on anything you eat. Added to smoothies. I highly recommend this product.

Health Benefits

Posted by Reviewer2622518 on Oct 28, 2010

I mix a couple of tablespoons with my morning yogurt and fruit and the resulting increase in energy and awareness are noticeable. Great product!

Mary Ritt

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Oct 30, 2010

I prefer the whole seed & grind it up. It's fresher that way. Good form of omega-3.

Chia seeds...

Posted by Reviewer1725616 on Jan 19, 2011

Love them and love the price. Thanks

Really Good

Posted by Reviewer1896650 on Jan 21, 2011

The seeds are really crunchy and since I like eating crunchy things, this is a nice healthy touch to my sandwiches and other food. Since I've been eating this, I think my skin has become more hydrated! Which is a plus! However, I'm not sure if it can curb my hunger. Overall, it's a good product for a good price.

Fast shipping, great service

Posted by Reviewer2300401 on Feb 08, 2011

Product is as advertised - plus they included some free samples of a few other products. Will be ordering again soon!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2950154 on Feb 12, 2011

Your White Chia Seed is a great product. I contribute being able to stop taking medication for high blood pressure to Chia seed and running. Thank You!

Sprinkle these on everything!

Posted by Reviewer3317804 on Feb 15, 2011

After getting these, i've started to sprinkle a tbl spoon or two on almost every meal i make. I feel "cleaner" after using Chia seeds for almost two weeks. Will definately be ordering more of these!!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1734937 on Mar 04, 2011

Delivery was prompt and chia has lived up to all the reviews i read. All the family feel more energetic and all remember to use it, which shows it is working. I run long distances and have found it beneficial before the run for energy and after the run for recovery. Great product.

Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Mar 06, 2011

After starting taking Chia Seeds, I feel full longer and eat less.