chia seed

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Apr 11, 2011

I love this lighter chia seed. It looks better than the dark when I'm mixing it up to make a healthy pudding. It tastes so much better than flax seed and has so much more nutritional benefits. I think it tastes better than the darker chia seed too.

frist time user

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Apr 17, 2011

I grind up a tbs. of these and put them in my smoothie. Good stuff~!

Convenient, Healthy and Simple

Posted by Reviewer1140772 on Apr 26, 2011

If you're reading this you're probably familiar with the widely-lauded benefits of Chia Seeds, so I won't go into that. I was pleased with the price, packaging and shipping from iHerb, and found the product to be just as advertised when it arrived. I've been adding a tablespoon of the seeds to my oatmeal, chili, pasta, morning smoothies and especially my pre-workout iskiate (from which I have noticed some extra energy). The seeds themselves do form a gel in water as advertised, which takes some getting used to, but is not offensive. Their flavor is close to completely neutral, so sprinkling them over foods won't have much of an impact as far as the taste.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1269005 on May 26, 2011

Chia arrived as presented. Very happy with the quality of the product. I primarily use it to make iskiate (chia fresca), and am quite pleased with the result. Highly recommended, though if you are in Canada there is duty added at the border - brings the price up quite a bit. Still worth it in my mind, just something to be aware of.

Fast Shipping Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1056021 on May 26, 2011

My girlfriend wanted to try this and she loves them. Would recommend to anyone for the price.

Great Product at a great price.

Posted by Reviewer2050616 on Jun 01, 2011

Found the link from a running website that recommended iHerb products and they didn't disappoint. I sprinkle Chia seeds on top of my Oatmeal daily, and use as an egg substitute with baking. Great to find the white seeds at such a good price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1236683 on Jun 02, 2011

All good!

Power seeds!

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Aug 01, 2011

Affordable price and quality products. Will order again.

Chia Seed -

Posted by Reviewer2428714 on Aug 02, 2011

service and product met all requirements

Immediate Turn Around! Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1626313 on Aug 07, 2011

Very happy with the immediate order turn around. Even though my chia seeds were ordered on the weekend, I received a confirmation email on Sunday that the product had been shipped. That's great service if you ask me! The product was exactly as described and fit my needs wonderfully. Would definitely buy from iHerb.com again in the future.