July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, White Chia Seed, 16 oz (454 g)

Love these little seeds!

Posted by Reviewer2981378 on Nov 14, 2009

I make a morning breakfast pudding out of 3 tablespoons of these seeds and love them to bits. Tastes just like old fashioned tapioca but very low in carbohydrates, which suits my blood sugar. And so much omega 3 and protein really sets me up for the day!

LOVE THIS STUFF.

Posted by Reviewer3031447 on Dec 28, 2009

it's happy food! next time i think i'll order a year's supply. i'd give it more stars if there were an option.

Works "as advertised"

Posted by Reviewer1241261 on Feb 18, 2010

Adding this to my protein shake before and after workouts gives me a slight energy boost. I also like it because it makes my protein shake more viscuous, and I like my drinks to be thick.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Sep 11, 2010

With the production of GMO fish going on now, how do you know what you are consuming. I've given up on fish altogether and turn to chia seeds. They are great and wished I'd found them earlier, my bowls love them and I feel better.

********** How to use:

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.