Great value

Posted by Reviewer3293221 on Mar 25, 2010

Great value for these white chia seeds. I stumbled upon this after reading Born to Run by Christopher McDougall he says the tarahumara indians used these to fuel for their 50 to 100 miles runs. Not sure about its energizing properties but it does keep me fuller and its very refreshing to drink after my runs.

White Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer3242473 on Feb 10, 2010

I faithfully take chia seed on my breakfast cereal everyday. Great source of EFAs and fiber. This is a wonderful product.

Healthy and useful add in the kitchen

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Apr 02, 2010

Chia seeds is new for me – they don’t taste much, so I think they can be a healthy and useful add in the kitchen, - so far I’ve only mixed them with my home made vitamin powder when I come home form work and am starving before dinner and I think it works well + it’s easier to dissolve the powder without lumps, going to try it in veggie burgers today (instead of eggs) – I think it will work better than flax seeds, as they are smaller. Like that they are so small and not necessary to grind them. Like the packing too - very practical.

Healthy Origins White Chia seed

Posted by Reviewer1154009 on Jun 06, 2010

Very convenient shaker type bottle. I was impressed with the extremely fast service!

white chia

Posted by Reviewer3258222 on Jun 08, 2010

Wonderful.

all was good.

Posted by Reviewer1459892 on Jun 14, 2010

This is a very good produkt.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on Jun 26, 2010

Chia seeds are yummy and a powerfully nutrient-dense food. These are tasty in my oatmeal and also in chia milk. They're like poppy seeds.

Healthy Origins, White Chia Seed, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by Reviewer3017037 on Mar 05, 2012

i use it for a week - in salads, porridge- everywhere. Very healthy and taste ok. Good source of Omega

Newer hungry

Posted by Reviewer1701139 on Mar 19, 2012

these magig seeds keep hungry away for hours

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer1604211 on Mar 20, 2012

good product, priced right.don't feel any different from taking it,but know that its one of the best seeds to take for a nunber of reasons just look it up on the web.