What Can You Say About Ear Plugs?

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

They work, they block out noise at night, they are comfortable... I also bought the pink ones ...and much, much cheaper to order from iHerb and have them shipped with my supplements than buy them from the chemist (pharmacy) here.

plugs

Posted by alhamdulillah on May 26, 2015

I bought it for my husband, he naps in the afternoon and voices of kids disturbed him alot. We tried cheap ones but these ones are much better, very soft and effective. Though he said it doesn't remove all sounds. But it needs some time to read instructions and try several times.

Addicted

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

I am addicted to these ! Very very good, great quality !

You should definately try these

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Dec 19, 2013

I purchased the Hearos Ultimate Softness Series ear plugs to use at night since my dh snors and I am very sensitive to sound. At first I tried using those bright orange silicon ear plugs. They fall and got stuck into my hair. I also tried to white ones for adults, not as effective as the foam ones. If you still hear alot of noise this means you have not inserted them correctly. I also tried the orange foam ones as well as the orange and yellow foam ones. They are great but they give me a soar ear canal. I also tried the pink ones Macks dreamgirl. They are very comfy but not as effective as Hereos. The Hearos plugs seem to be very effective in blocking out the noises of TV, snors etc but are more comfortable and I don't wake up with sore ear canals. They are also very easy to extract. The plugs can be a bit tricky to insert, same as all foam plugs but once they're in there they are comfortable and don't stick out from your ear. The other plugs I used stuck out quite a bit and caused discomfort when smooshed against a pillow. I gave these ear plugs 5 stars because they are the ultimate combination of comfort and effectiveness... and I can finally get a restful sleep without a sour ear canal. If this review was helpful please click YES below. Thank you.

Very soft

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Aug 30, 2013

They're very soft. On one hand, it's good - when your ear is pressed against the pillow, you can barely feel the plug. But, on the other hand, it can be quite difficult to insert them - you can't force them into the ear channel when they're so soft..

Don't fit.

Posted by 4740220468689981022 on Jul 13, 2013

I can hear everything.

ok

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013

These are softer then the ones I can buy over here, and they make all noise disappear. But still, i wake up at night as they give to much pressure and gets itchy.

My saviours!

Posted by Rigonda on Sep 10, 2012

These earplugs really are my saviours, nothing disturbs my sleep, I can't imagine my life without them any more. The softest earplugs I have ever used, really soft and comfortable. And the noise blocking quality is perfect.

Good enough, little small

Posted by joseph921 on Aug 23, 2012

Compared to ones I got at Rexall, they work fine, but feel a little small. Doesn't seem as thick as the ones I'm used to getting from Rexall/Pharma Plus. Good enough, cheap price.

They work

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on May 14, 2012

cheap and good to have multiple pairs. they work and are comfortable to wear.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »