Heavenly Organics, Acacia Himalayan, Organic Raw Honey, 12 oz (340 g)

عسل الطلح ممتاز جدا

Posted by 4944596449313139018 on Nov 10, 2013

هذا هو عسل الطلح وهو معروف بفوائدة الكثيرة العسل سائل جدا وغير كثيف ويصلح لتناوله في كل الاوقات وبشتى الطرق وربما يكون الاكثر قبولا عند الاطفال

The worst quality of honey bought!!! Very disappointed of iHerb.com

Posted by 4829700715765365308 on Jun 17, 2014

I just received the shipment of 10 jars of Heavenly Organics Acacia Himalayan Raw honey and I was rather disappointed regarding the quality of the honey bought from this store. The honey inside all 10 jars were mostly crystallized which indicates that the honey remained on the shelf for many years or has been exposed to very low temperature. One of the jars was unsealed and the lid was previously opened. I have previously purchased 36 jars of this type of honey from the Heavenly Organics original website about two and a half years ago. I compared the quality of the last jar remaining from my previous purchase with the 10 iHerb.com honeys I received and I found that the latter honey jars had lighter color which raises questions regarding the originality of the Organic Acacia Himalayan Raw Honey. I give 1 star to iHerb.com for their proper packaging, but I hesitate in consuming this product.

As honey should be!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Dec 03, 2013

Does not crystalize and is one of the best tasting honeys I've tried, and I've tried many!

Not the best honey I've tasted

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Mar 14, 2012

A bit to strong taste..

Not happy HONEY!!!

Posted by 4688287403555753809 on Nov 12, 2014

I have ordered this honey many times. Always satisfied, however these last 6 jars were awful. They were very very STIFF. I could not spoon them out well. I called and was told that it was ok the honey was still good. That was not the point. The reason I order this product is because it is NOT stiff. All of the other times it was fine. I was not offered replacement honey . It was suggested that I place it in warm water. REALLY!!! I will probably not order again.