The worst quality of honey bought!!! Very disappointed of iHerb.com

Posted by 4829700715765365308 on Jun 17, 2014

I just received the shipment of 10 jars of Heavenly Organics Acacia Himalayan Raw honey and I was rather disappointed regarding the quality of the honey bought from this store. The honey inside all 10 jars were mostly crystallized which indicates that the honey remained on the shelf for many years or has been exposed to very low temperature. One of the jars was unsealed and the lid was previously opened. I have previously purchased 36 jars of this type of honey from the Heavenly Organics original website about two and a half years ago. I compared the quality of the last jar remaining from my previous purchase with the 10 iHerb.com honeys I received and I found that the latter honey jars had lighter color which raises questions regarding the originality of the Organic Acacia Himalayan Raw Honey. I give 1 star to iHerb.com for their proper packaging, but I hesitate in consuming this product.

Not happy HONEY!!!

Posted by 4688287403555753809 on Nov 12, 2014

I have ordered this honey many times. Always satisfied, however these last 6 jars were awful. They were very very STIFF. I could not spoon them out well. I called and was told that it was ok the honey was still good. That was not the point. The reason I order this product is because it is NOT stiff. All of the other times it was fine. I was not offered replacement honey . It was suggested that I place it in warm water. REALLY!!! I will probably not order again.

As honey should be!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Dec 03, 2013

Does not crystalize and is one of the best tasting honeys I've tried, and I've tried many!

acacia honey

Posted by 4733592339236339174 on Feb 08, 2016

this honey had crystallized and is nothing like the first bottle i ordered. Everything is different. the first bottle was elicious and poured easily. This one has to be dug out with a spoon. Extremely disappointed.

Very good honey

Posted by Reviewer2320420 on Mar 27, 2015

I like this honey quite a bit as it doesn't have the aftertaste that many types of honey do (at least for me). Sometimes at first taste, I'll think, mmmmm! and then the aftertaste makes me think,hmmmmm. There's only mmmmmm! with this honey, no hmmmmm... I highly recommend it!

So good!

Posted by 5763756126444381501 on Sep 14, 2014

I love raw honey, it tastes more and it's way healthier. Good in tea, on pancakes or bread.

Good honey

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Apr 10, 2014

This doesn't have the creamy consistency most raw varieties of honey have, but I think it tastes good and it's relatively cheap, it is also on the sweeter side so if you are not into that, you won't like it. I won't necessarily repurchase as I want to explore other types but I'll use it up happily. :)

Good but Spills

Posted by Reviewer2284819 on Apr 14, 2016

This honey is really good but whenever iHerb decides to pack it laying down sideways it leaks. I hope they read this and remedy the issue.

Not the best

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Jan 16, 2015

Is not the best acacian honey, it isnt bad but not the best that I have tried.

Not the best honey I've tasted

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Mar 14, 2012