Made hair lank/flat and irritated my skin - unsuitable for salicylate/phenol sensitive people

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 22, 2014

Using as a shampoo (then only an occasional hand soap, as per suggested uses on bottle), I noticed soon after that the skin on the back of my hands was incredibly dry and flaky - I'd try to hide them if people came close to me because they looked diseased. I realised this was the only thing I changed, so I stopped using it and the dry skin on my hands cleared. Suggest it's not that hypo-allergenic. I stopped using it as a shampoo because even though it seemed to cleanse well while washing, afterwards my hair felt very lank and flat - as if I'd washed it with olive oil or hadn't washed it at all. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

dislike

Posted by 5559178639062198232 on Dec 21, 2013

I don't like this shampoo. It did't wash my hair very well but it also dried out my hair. The texture is very watery, so it's difficult to apply

Best Shampoo Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2146441 on Jun 25, 2012

I used to use Aveda products, but this shampoo keeps my hair as nice at a fraction of the price.

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Nov 29, 2011

With the matching conditioner keeps my scalp from itching and my hair clean and soft.

Unique shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on May 26, 2011

Great product based on the writings of Edgar Cayce. This is a unique shampoo, it has all-natural ingredients and makes your hair feel amazingly soft.

my favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1531166 on May 09, 2011

really helps my dry hair - its good stuff

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1332583 on Mar 20, 2011

Been using it for years

super

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Mar 04, 2011

For "suddenly thinner hair" it's especially wonderful because it doesn't weigh my hair down. I get to imagine that my hair is still full and fluffy like it was thirty years ago.

Great product ^^

Posted by Reviewer1422782 on Jul 08, 2010

Great product ^^

five stars

Posted by Reviewer2215567 on Jun 16, 2010

great lather and didn't leave my hair dry

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »