New To iHerb?

Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, Water Extract, Cinnamon, 60 Vegetarian Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Here's hoping....

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Dec 16, 2010

Not sure if it's working yet.... I'm prediabetic and trying to avoid full diabetes. Reading other people's reviews of CinnaBetic made me expect to see a significant lowering of my blood sugar readings. However, my b/s levels have increased this last week, despite eating much fewer carbs AND taking CinnaBetic (among other things). I've gone from an average fasting b/s level of 119 to 130! Something's not right, that's for sure! I've now had a hospital blood test and am waiting for results. I don't put any of this down to CinnaBetic and will continue to take it in the meantime.