Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3241946 on Sep 01, 2008

Have been using this for a while now. I am not a diabetic & don't want to be so thought this would help keep my sugar under control. Glad to find a cinnamon product that has the water extraction process since cinnamon without this process is toxic & can build up in your system.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer3101739 on Jan 19, 2007

Product lowered my LDL dramatically. Cheapest shipping method got it to me in 3 days. Bottles sealed from factory and otherwise in great shape.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2185270 on Sep 14, 2008

This is a good product to help manage your blood sugar if you are diabetic. It has helped lower my averager reading by 20 to 25 points. It takes time for the effects to kick in, usually a month to two months, but once they do, you see good results.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jun 28, 2010

I'm pre-diabetic have been taking this ever since the diagnosis to help control my blood sugar along w/diet changes and it's been working great. After doing research this is the best and safest way to take this form of cinnamon for the purpose of blood sugar control.

Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Sep 20, 2010

Great!^^

Husband likes this

Posted by Reviewer2698167 on Jan 24, 2011

My husband likes this brand and has been using several years

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Mar 08, 2011

I take this with chromium picolinate at breakfast and dinner time. It helps keep my blood sugars down.

Deb of Misawa

Posted by Reviewer2597803 on Sep 22, 2008

I discovered Hero Nutirional products a coupel of years ago and then could not find them again for a while. I was happy to find this product. I have only used it for a short time, so I do not know for sure how well it will work, but I wish you would carry more of the Hero Nutritional products.

Cinnabetic vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer1605446 on Oct 01, 2008

Loved the total service and speedy delivery! Your tops on my list of internet companies!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2209797 on Oct 29, 2008

I recommended to a person with diabetes, and this is helping to control glucose levels. He is also feeling much better, with more energy. Highly recommend!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »