Insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Dec 30, 2008

I am using this to heal blood sugar issues. This is a great potency.

CinnaBetic II

Posted by Reviewer1236955 on Jan 05, 2009

I was extremely pleased with this product, as it gave me no digestive upset or heartburn. I have had a small drop in my blood glucose level in the two weeks that I have been on CinnaBetic. I anticipate a more significant lowering as I stay on it.

Deb of Misawa

Posted by Reviewer2597803 on Sep 22, 2008

I discovered Hero Nutirional products a coupel of years ago and then could not find them again for a while. I was happy to find this product. I have only used it for a short time, so I do not know for sure how well it will work, but I wish you would carry more of the Hero Nutritional products.

Cinnabetic vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer1605446 on Oct 01, 2008

Loved the total service and speedy delivery! Your tops on my list of internet companies!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2209797 on Oct 29, 2008

I recommended to a person with diabetes, and this is helping to control glucose levels. He is also feeling much better, with more energy. Highly recommend!!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3350071 on Aug 15, 2007

Product lowered my blood suger levels. Cheapest price on the web including shipping. No problems, arrived promptly and in great shape.

diabetes II

Posted by Reviewer2792647 on Oct 17, 2007

I have found that cinebetic II helps to control my blood sugar. I hate cinnamon and the capsule for works for me.

Sugar Control With Some Spice

Posted by Reviewer1487130 on Jan 11, 2008

Great product. Good research available to coolaborate it efficay.

CinnaBetic II

Posted by Reviewer2734658 on Nov 15, 2008

satisfied, good product

Here's hoping....

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Dec 16, 2010

Not sure if it's working yet.... I'm prediabetic and trying to avoid full diabetes. Reading other people's reviews of CinnaBetic made me expect to see a significant lowering of my blood sugar readings. However, my b/s levels have increased this last week, despite eating much fewer carbs AND taking CinnaBetic (among other things). I've gone from an average fasting b/s level of 119 to 130! Something's not right, that's for sure! I've now had a hospital blood test and am waiting for results. I don't put any of this down to CinnaBetic and will continue to take it in the meantime.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »