very soothing, but strange smell

Posted by Reviewer1123102 on Jul 14, 2010

When I was in India this winter, I discovered the HIMALAYA brand products and was absolutely amazed by their quality and taste/ smell. Back home I tried to find a way ordering them and came across the HIMALAYA USA brand. I must say I am diappointed, though. The creams and lotions have a very different smell (that I personally don't really like - esp. compared to the original). This cream is very soothing on your feet, but I have a hard time getting used to the smell. Too bad the recipies had to be changed for the American market.

Helps with cracked heels

Posted by Reviewer3314729 on Feb 07, 2011

This is great stuff and one of the only things that has helped me get rid of cracked heels.

great

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on May 23, 2011

the smell of this creme is very light and pleasant, the consistence is good as well. my feet almost at once became softer. only two minutes- too small bottle and the price has already increased by $1.10 since I bought it. This sucks.

can tell a difference

Posted by Reviewer1807083 on Mar 08, 2010

My feet are very cracked and dry but after just two uses I see improvement!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jun 08, 2010

I just started using this foot cream last week, and already my feet are soooo much smoother. I have miserable callouses on my big toes, and they haven't gotten bigger since I started using this cream. Definitely will buy this again.

Smooth and delicate

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on May 28, 2010

Applies it to my foots every day before bedtime. My feet are like a babies the morning after. Ingredients are good. I can certainly recommend this product.

Himalaya Foot Cream

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on Mar 23, 2010

The best foot cream I have used

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on May 01, 2010

Excellent

Himalaya USA, Organique, Intensive Moisturizing FootCare Cream, Soliga Forest Honey

Posted by Reviewer3062789 on Dec 09, 2009

I like it very much

Himalaya USA Organique Footcare Cream

Posted by Reviewer2337653 on Jan 24, 2010

Love it! I put it on my feet at night with a pair of socks before I go to bed and cracked heels are healing rapidly. I haven't seen anything else that works like this product does.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »