Honey Girl Organics, Super Skin Food, 1 fl oz (Discontinued Item)

Perfect for dry, mature skin

Posted by 4962147787422480419 on Jan 29, 2015

I purchased the Face and Eye Creme and also the Night Creme. Even though I like them a lot, they were not hydrating enough for my dry skin without layering an oil on top. So I purchased the Skin Food to compare and it is by far the heaviest of the three. All of the products contain the same base ingredients (The essential oils vary in each creme); the major difference is in the proportions of these ingredients. The Face and Eye Cream is the thinnest in consistency - the cream and oil separate due to having the least amount of emulsifier (Beeswax). The Night Cream is about 2X thicker with no separation of oil and creme. The Super Skin Food is twice as thick as the Night Creme and contains the highest percentage of Beeswax. The cremes will keep for about a year and a half if stored and handled properly (clean spatula or fingers in the jar and kept in a climate controlled environment). I use all three cremes at different times of the day and my skin is glowing with a more even texture.

It's cool !!!!

Posted by adonischan on Mar 15, 2015

I'm using this around 2-3 weeks till now. It dose reduces redness on my face a little bit. It's absorb well, even thought it's really thick texture. By the way, I would prefer mix with tone together before apply on face.