Simple and Works Well

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I wanted to get away from antiperspirants that contain aluminum chlorohydrate. I have tried stick deodorants that were only mediocre, and did nothing about wetness. I was skeptical that a deodorant powder would keep me dry and odor-free, but was surprised at how well this product works. Plus, it smells great without being overbearing.

Prevents bad body odour

Posted by Reviewer3103570 on Jun 07, 2015

I tend to sweat a lot when I get excited and my under arm emits a bad odour when that happens. I've tried many types of natural deodorant and finally found this that works! It also doesn't irritate if I put it after shaving my underarm, not like other liquid deodorants. I apply it in the morning and it lasts till night. No more bad odour... Thanks to Honeybee, I no longer need to use Aluminium based deodorant which is bad for health.

Very good natural deodorant

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Apr 21, 2015

A natural harm-free deodorant that actually works. I have tried this deodorant for more than a month now and for me it works even under stressful conditions.

nice

Posted by 5610940270465680245 on Sep 03, 2013

great product, the best one so far from the natural deodorants that i've tried so far.. the bad side is that it leaves white marks on clothes

Love it!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I love this product! Doesn't keep me all dry but prevents the smell! The scent is amazing, I love it! I would really like to know what it is. I usually don't like any fragrances (actually i'm a bit sensitive to them) but this is something else!!! If you want to save some money, you can make this easily your self: put some baking soda (Red Mill's is my favorite, also available in iherb), add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and mild!

Great Powder

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Feb 02, 2012

I love this Deodorant powder. It works all day and has a good sent.

This is great,but in two days I got a bad allergic reaction

Posted by marley on Sep 11, 2011

I really like it,but I had an allergic reaction about two days later.I used everything to get rid of the rash and the only thing that worked was using these two products twice a day...dr.woods pure shea butter soap and Nubian Heritage lemongrass/w tea tree butter.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 04, 2011

For the first time since I started wearing natural deodorant I don't stink!! My pits are fresh and dry and that NEVER happens! This is the BEST natural deodorant I have ever tried and I have tried at least 10 different brands!

Wonderful deodorant powder

Posted by Reviewer1847986 on Sep 23, 2009

This powder is one of our favorites as a deodorant. It has a very subtle smell which fades almost immediately. This is only a deodorant powder so you will still sweat but we don't want to use a product with alum.

really keeps you dry

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Aug 03, 2009

since I can't use regular anti-perspirant w/o getting painful rashes this has been great for me. it keeps me nice and dry, and smelling nice, though if I'm very active I do have to add a bit more. otherwise though a wonderful product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »