Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 04, 2011

For the first time since I started wearing natural deodorant I don't stink!! My pits are fresh and dry and that NEVER happens! This is the BEST natural deodorant I have ever tried and I have tried at least 10 different brands!

Love it!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I love this product! Doesn't keep me all dry but prevents the smell! The scent is amazing, I love it! I would really like to know what it is. I usually don't like any fragrances (actually i'm a bit sensitive to them) but this is something else!!! If you want to save some money, you can make this easily your self: put some baking soda (Red Mill's is my favorite, also available in iherb), add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and mild!

Honeybee Gardens, Deodorant Powder, 4 oz

Posted by Reviewer1953436 on Nov 02, 2008

Love the stuff, especially since it doesn't contain talc or mineral oil. Mary M. from AL

Prevents bad body odour

Posted by Reviewer3103570 on Jun 07, 2015

I tend to sweat a lot when I get excited and my under arm emits a bad odour when that happens. I've tried many types of natural deodorant and finally found this that works! It also doesn't irritate if I put it after shaving my underarm, not like other liquid deodorants. I apply it in the morning and it lasts till night. No more bad odour... Thanks to Honeybee, I no longer need to use Aluminium based deodorant which is bad for health.

Simple and Works Well

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I wanted to get away from antiperspirants that contain aluminum chlorohydrate. I have tried stick deodorants that were only mediocre, and did nothing about wetness. I was skeptical that a deodorant powder would keep me dry and odor-free, but was surprised at how well this product works. Plus, it smells great without being overbearing.

Wonderful deodorant powder

Posted by Reviewer1847986 on Sep 23, 2009

This powder is one of our favorites as a deodorant. It has a very subtle smell which fades almost immediately. This is only a deodorant powder so you will still sweat but we don't want to use a product with alum.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1801411 on Nov 23, 2008

Works like a charm, and great price too! Just buy it!

Sweet and Simple

Posted by Reviewer2040619 on Mar 22, 2009

I love Honey Bee products because they are so pure and simple and healthy. This deoderant powder is gentle and has a lovely sweet floral smell that is not overpowering nor does it linger.For anyone looking for simplicity and quality in deoderant, this is it.

really keeps you dry

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Aug 03, 2009

since I can't use regular anti-perspirant w/o getting painful rashes this has been great for me. it keeps me nice and dry, and smelling nice, though if I'm very active I do have to add a bit more. otherwise though a wonderful product.

nice

Posted by 5610940270465680245 on Sep 03, 2013

great product, the best one so far from the natural deodorants that i've tried so far.. the bad side is that it leaves white marks on clothes

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »