Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 04, 2011

For the first time since I started wearing natural deodorant I don't stink!! My pits are fresh and dry and that NEVER happens! This is the BEST natural deodorant I have ever tried and I have tried at least 10 different brands!

Love it!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I love this product! Doesn't keep me all dry but prevents the smell! The scent is amazing, I love it! I would really like to know what it is. I usually don't like any fragrances (actually i'm a bit sensitive to them) but this is something else!!! If you want to save some money, you can make this easily your self: put some baking soda (Red Mill's is my favorite, also available in iherb), add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and mild!

Honeybee Gardens, Deodorant Powder, 4 oz

Posted by Reviewer1953436 on Nov 02, 2008

Love the stuff, especially since it doesn't contain talc or mineral oil. Mary M. from AL

Prevents bad body odour

Posted by Reviewer3103570 on Jun 07, 2015

I tend to sweat a lot when I get excited and my under arm emits a bad odour when that happens. I've tried many types of natural deodorant and finally found this that works! It also doesn't irritate if I put it after shaving my underarm, not like other liquid deodorants. I apply it in the morning and it lasts till night. No more bad odour... Thanks to Honeybee, I no longer need to use Aluminium based deodorant which is bad for health.

Simple and Works Well

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I wanted to get away from antiperspirants that contain aluminum chlorohydrate. I have tried stick deodorants that were only mediocre, and did nothing about wetness. I was skeptical that a deodorant powder would keep me dry and odor-free, but was surprised at how well this product works. Plus, it smells great without being overbearing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »