Honeybee Gardens, Deodorant Powder, 4 oz (114 g)

4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews

Good product, but can only use periodically.

Posted by ShelleyP From Canada on Aug 10, 2009

Nice light scent to this powder and is very effective as a deodorant. Unfortunately, I have the same problem with this as with plain baking soda - it makes be break out in an itchy rash if I use it for more than a couple of days in a row. I'll have to alternate it with other deodorants. I think it's because the baking soda is quite drying.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1801411 From Tennessee on Nov 23, 2008

Works like a charm, and great price too! Just buy it!

Sweet and Simple

Posted by Reviewer2040619 From California on Mar 22, 2009

I love Honey Bee products because they are so pure and simple and healthy. This deoderant powder is gentle and has a lovely sweet floral smell that is not overpowering nor does it linger.For anyone looking for simplicity and quality in deoderant, this is it.

really keeps you dry

Posted by Reviewer3020750 From California on Aug 03, 2009

since I can't use regular anti-perspirant w/o getting painful rashes this has been great for me. it keeps me nice and dry, and smelling nice, though if I'm very active I do have to add a bit more. otherwise though a wonderful product.

This is great,but in two days I got a bad allergic reaction

Posted by marley From New Jersey on Sep 11, 2011

I really like it,but I had an allergic reaction about two days later.I used everything to get rid of the rash and the only thing that worked was using these two products twice a day...dr.woods pure shea butter soap and Nubian Heritage lemongrass/w tea tree butter.