Honeybee Gardens, Deodorant Powder, 4 oz

Posted by Reviewer1953436 on Nov 02, 2008

Love the stuff, especially since it doesn't contain talc or mineral oil. Mary M. from AL

Good product, but can only use periodically.

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 10, 2009

Nice light scent to this powder and is very effective as a deodorant. Unfortunately, I have the same problem with this as with plain baking soda - it makes be break out in an itchy rash if I use it for more than a couple of days in a row. I'll have to alternate it with other deodorants. I think it's because the baking soda is quite drying.

Prevents bad body odour

Posted by Reviewer3103570 on Jun 07, 2015

I tend to sweat a lot when I get excited and my under arm emits a bad odour when that happens. I've tried many types of natural deodorant and finally found this that works! It also doesn't irritate if I put it after shaving my underarm, not like other liquid deodorants. I apply it in the morning and it lasts till night. No more bad odour... Thanks to Honeybee, I no longer need to use Aluminium based deodorant which is bad for health.

Simple and Works Well

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I wanted to get away from antiperspirants that contain aluminum chlorohydrate. I have tried stick deodorants that were only mediocre, and did nothing about wetness. I was skeptical that a deodorant powder would keep me dry and odor-free, but was surprised at how well this product works. Plus, it smells great without being overbearing.

4 stars cos i only use it for one day

Posted by 5191091881369643853 on Oct 31, 2015

surprise, this is really good :) my first day using it and usually by end of day i will start to smell a bit (using crystal salt) but this powder is really good. There is no smell at all. Hot humid in Asia and this powder does last. It feels really good to use powder instead of deo stick which tends to get sticky as we perspire ... but this powder works wonder. Althou powder were in small clusters, i broke it up and spread the powder on. Easy application. No fuse.