not bad - works to control ordor for mild / moderate activity

Posted by 4995603593656547113 on Nov 04, 2012

works better at controlling ordor than the current Su Kin deordorant i am using. powder is a bit rough, but it's okay for me. smells like jasmine - initially a little put off by the smell, but after a while, is quite pleasant once your nose gets used to it. not yet the greatest at controlling ordor though. a slight smell still. but decent ordor control if not active work out.

Decent

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

Prevents the odor but at the end of the day I feel a weird smell. Λειτουργεί καλά ως αποσμητικό, μόνο που στο τέλος του 8ώρου, αντιλαμβάνομαι μια περίεργη οσμή, όπως κλεισούρα. Προτιμώ να δοκιμάσω κάποιο άλλο την επόμενη φορά. Προσοχή στα μαύρα ρούχα, λερώνει η πούδρα!

surprenant !!

Posted by missblackline on Sep 04, 2012

1er déo poudre pour moi et c'est très suprenant comme texture ! pour ma part je l'applique sur mon déo (sans alcool) et vraiment on ne transpire paas ! ce produits a une odeur fleurie mais légère

Love it!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I love this product! Doesn't keep me all dry but prevents the smell! The scent is amazing, I love it! I would really like to know what it is. I usually don't like any fragrances (actually i'm a bit sensitive to them) but this is something else!!! If you want to save some money, you can make this easily your self: put some baking soda (Red Mill's is my favorite, also available in iherb), add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and mild!

nantural deo

Posted by Reviewer3212173 on Jun 18, 2012

a very good product.i live in a very hot and humid country.and it hold for few hours , and its not easy in such heat/

Honeybee Gardens Deodorant Powder

Posted by OrganicMommy on Apr 24, 2012

I have been using this for several months now, and still have a good amount left in bottle (however, only use it on underarms). I use this on top of my deodorant to help keep underarms dry, and I find it works quite well. It seems to keep me dry just for everyday activities, haven't exercised or used it in summer months yet. Not much of a scent, not an overpowering one anyway.

Deodorant Powder

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 31, 2012

This is far from the least effective natural deoderant I've tried, and I might still use it after showering in the evenings, but it did not work as a daytime deoderant for me. (I should add that I often have difficulty with regular deodorants as well.)

Fairly good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1260133 on Mar 07, 2012

I would give this more stars, but it doesn't work all day to completely eliminate odor. I imagine I'm one of those people who needs a stronger deodorant than most. I really like the clean smell though and will try another Honeybee Gardens powder in a stronger formula, if it's available.

Great Powder

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Feb 02, 2012

I love this Deodorant powder. It works all day and has a good sent.

Smells good but...

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Sep 26, 2011

I like the scent but it's rough and gave me zits on my back. I have oily/acne prone skin but I tried this when it was cold during winter and I haven't changed shampoo or body soap so I think this is the culprit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »