4 stars cos i only use it for one day

Posted by 5191091881369643853 on Oct 31, 2015

surprise, this is really good :) my first day using it and usually by end of day i will start to smell a bit (using crystal salt) but this powder is really good. There is no smell at all. Hot humid in Asia and this powder does last. It feels really good to use powder instead of deo stick which tends to get sticky as we perspire ... but this powder works wonder. Althou powder were in small clusters, i broke it up and spread the powder on. Easy application. No fuse.

Wonderful deodorant powder

Posted by Reviewer1847986 on Sep 23, 2009

This powder is one of our favorites as a deodorant. It has a very subtle smell which fades almost immediately. This is only a deodorant powder so you will still sweat but we don't want to use a product with alum.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1801411 on Nov 23, 2008

Works like a charm, and great price too! Just buy it!

Sweet and Simple

Posted by Reviewer2040619 on Mar 22, 2009

I love Honey Bee products because they are so pure and simple and healthy. This deoderant powder is gentle and has a lovely sweet floral smell that is not overpowering nor does it linger.For anyone looking for simplicity and quality in deoderant, this is it.

Honebee Deodorant Powder

Posted by Reviewer1698381 on Jun 28, 2011

It's a messy way to do deodorant, but I have always preferred the dry feel of a powder over standard deodorants. I was glad to finally find one specifically for under the arms! I think it works great, although I don't sweat a ton and due to eliminating wheat and dairy I don't have much body odor.

Very good natural deodorant

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Apr 21, 2015

A natural harm-free deodorant that actually works. I have tried this deodorant for more than a month now and for me it works even under stressful conditions.

great product

Posted by 5628972900786505040 on Sep 02, 2016

Endures for an entire day, and feet still smell good !!! (even in a rainy day with soaking shoes) No need to worry about odour anymore

Great Powder

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Feb 02, 2012

I love this Deodorant powder. It works all day and has a good sent.

This is great,but in two days I got a bad allergic reaction

Posted by marley on Sep 11, 2011

I really like it,but I had an allergic reaction about two days later.I used everything to get rid of the rash and the only thing that worked was using these two products twice a day...dr.woods pure shea butter soap and Nubian Heritage lemongrass/w tea tree butter.

nice

Posted by 5610940270465680245 on Sep 03, 2013

great product, the best one so far from the natural deodorants that i've tried so far.. the bad side is that it leaves white marks on clothes

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »