4 stars cos i only use it for one day

Posted by 5191091881369643853 on Oct 31, 2015

surprise, this is really good :) my first day using it and usually by end of day i will start to smell a bit (using crystal salt) but this powder is really good. There is no smell at all. Hot humid in Asia and this powder does last. It feels really good to use powder instead of deo stick which tends to get sticky as we perspire ... but this powder works wonder. Althou powder were in small clusters, i broke it up and spread the powder on. Easy application. No fuse.

Wonderful deodorant powder

Posted by Reviewer1847986 on Sep 23, 2009

This powder is one of our favorites as a deodorant. It has a very subtle smell which fades almost immediately. This is only a deodorant powder so you will still sweat but we don't want to use a product with alum.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1801411 on Nov 23, 2008

Works like a charm, and great price too! Just buy it!

Sweet and Simple

Posted by Reviewer2040619 on Mar 22, 2009

I love Honey Bee products because they are so pure and simple and healthy. This deoderant powder is gentle and has a lovely sweet floral smell that is not overpowering nor does it linger.For anyone looking for simplicity and quality in deoderant, this is it.

Honebee Deodorant Powder

Posted by Reviewer1698381 on Jun 28, 2011

It's a messy way to do deodorant, but I have always preferred the dry feel of a powder over standard deodorants. I was glad to finally find one specifically for under the arms! I think it works great, although I don't sweat a ton and due to eliminating wheat and dairy I don't have much body odor.

This is great,but in two days I got a bad allergic reaction

Posted by marley on Sep 11, 2011

I really like it,but I had an allergic reaction about two days later.I used everything to get rid of the rash and the only thing that worked was using these two products twice a day...dr.woods pure shea butter soap and Nubian Heritage lemongrass/w tea tree butter.

Great Powder

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Feb 02, 2012

I love this Deodorant powder. It works all day and has a good sent.

really keeps you dry

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Aug 03, 2009

since I can't use regular anti-perspirant w/o getting painful rashes this has been great for me. it keeps me nice and dry, and smelling nice, though if I'm very active I do have to add a bit more. otherwise though a wonderful product.

Honeybee Gardens Deodorant Powder

Posted by RiaAman on May 10, 2016

Good product and bought this for my daughter. Liked and does it job.

Very good natural deodorant

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Apr 21, 2015

A natural harm-free deodorant that actually works. I have tried this deodorant for more than a month now and for me it works even under stressful conditions.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »