Honeybee Gardens, Deodorant Powder, 4 oz (114 g)

Very good natural deodorant

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Apr 21, 2015

A natural harm-free deodorant that actually works. I have tried this deodorant for more than a month now and for me it works even under stressful conditions.

Prevents bad body odour

Posted by Reviewer3103570 on Jun 07, 2015

I tend to sweat a lot when I get excited and my under arm emits a bad odour when that happens. I've tried many types of natural deodorant and finally found this that works! It also doesn't irritate if I put it after shaving my underarm, not like other liquid deodorants. I apply it in the morning and it lasts till night. No more bad odour... Thanks to Honeybee, I no longer need to use Aluminium based deodorant which is bad for health.

Simple and Works Well

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I wanted to get away from antiperspirants that contain aluminum chlorohydrate. I have tried stick deodorants that were only mediocre, and did nothing about wetness. I was skeptical that a deodorant powder would keep me dry and odor-free, but was surprised at how well this product works. Plus, it smells great without being overbearing.

nice

Posted by 5610940270465680245 on Sep 03, 2013

great product, the best one so far from the natural deodorants that i've tried so far.. the bad side is that it leaves white marks on clothes

surprenant !!

Posted by missblackline on Sep 04, 2012

1er déo poudre pour moi et c'est très suprenant comme texture ! pour ma part je l'applique sur mon déo (sans alcool) et vraiment on ne transpire paas ! ce produits a une odeur fleurie mais légère