Best ever 'my lips but better' color with good staying power

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on May 01, 2015

I have about 15 lip liners. If the house was burning down this is the one I'd save. (Well, you know what I mean...) Goes on easily. Stays on really well. Totally natural lip color, only better of course. And all in a non-chemical formula with no weird smells. I'm very impressed. Highly recommended.

ao nice

Posted by 5035078921646762253 on Apr 15, 2015

awsome

Not what I was hoping for overall

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jan 16, 2015

The color didn't suit me - it is a bit too much of a blue/purple pink tone. (I have dark hair/eyes, beige-y skin and always find that I do better with pinks that lean towards the peach side). I also found the pencil very dry and not easy to apply.

Nice

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Nov 18, 2014

The color is lighter than the picture relays, but it's still a pretty color. Applies smoothly, which is a must for me! Over all, I like it.

Very good :)

Posted by MichelX on Oct 12, 2014

Very good lipliner. It is has a tad bit too much brown in it for my taste. I would have liked more color in it since I don't wear dull lipstick colors, but i can still get away with using it with most lipsticks I own. I do like the liner quality, though, and would like to see if they have a color I like more.

A Nice Pinky Mauve Spice

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Aug 07, 2014

This color is perfect because it's the same color as my lips...just a tad darker. The picture shown is accurate, though only because if it were colored onto paper it could be made to be very dark. On your lips it just blends in to a normal lip color (for a Caucasian woman). However, if I want to press hard, I can certainly make my lips the dark color of the lips in the picture. When I draw a line on my hand, it is best described as Mauve. As it wears away, you are left with a lighter mauve pink.... Perfect under lipstick because it doesn't change the color of your lipstick. It is like a natural lip color, just more defined...then you choose the color of lipstick you want: pink, red, plum.... Dry pencils are so much better at keeping your wet lipsticks in place than a wet or creamy liner would. Best of all, Honeybee Gardens does not do animal testing, which was the main requirement I had.

Love it

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jul 30, 2014

The colour is the perfect neutral shade for everyday, subtle makeup. It is a medium brown-pink tone, which I think would work well for a lot of people. It lasts a long time as well. Great and affordable product.

Great everyday lip liner

Posted by 5053118522474335926 on Apr 26, 2014

This is a great everyday lip liner that is both affordable and non toxic! What more could you want? It is the perfect shade for my lips, just slightly darker than my natural hue. I would buy it again in a heart beat.

I love this

Posted by karinhkmyd on Apr 23, 2014

Looks like a brown-ish version of my lips but i like it!

Not Zen

Posted by Reviewer1447582 on Apr 06, 2014

Does not offer definition- it is too washed out & you must keep pressing & reapplying.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »