Gift

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jan 06, 2011

I gave this to my friend for Christmas and she says she really likes it ("it's perfect for my dry winter lips" was her response). It sounded fun plus a little different and it's healthful.

Honeybee delite

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on Jan 06, 2012

I got this for my sister because she always needs lip balm. She loved this and when she uses it in the car you can smell the fresh strawberry scent everywhere.

The best lip gloss!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 04, 2011

So smooth and creamy feeling! It is long lasting and really moisturizing with a little bit of shine! Perfect!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2550884 on Mar 01, 2012

I love this lip balm. It's moist and goes on smooth. I plan to order more in the future.

Honeybee Gardens Strawberry Champagne Lip Balm

Posted by OrganicMommy on Jun 12, 2012

This is the best natural lip balm I've found yet. It is soft but not smushy, gives a nice little shine, stays on longer than others I've used and I just love this flavor! Will definitely buy again, try other flavors and give for a gift.

My favourite lip balm

Posted by Amarena on Jun 30, 2012

It is GREAT! Feels and smells lovely! Very rich texture

Nice!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

Very moisturising, it leaves my lips soft and supple. It does taste sweet and smells very nice. I found this very pleasant, but if you don't like strongly scented lip products it may not be good for you. I will buy again.

great!

Posted by 4826534225863413030 on Oct 03, 2013

smells like luxurious strawberries

Unavaiable

Posted by Reviewer2830387 on May 25, 2014

No other supplement and natural products website carries this product any more. I love it, so I'm glad iHerb still does.

one of my faves

Posted by 5326898299720780389 on Sep 02, 2014

If you are going to get ONE lip balm - get this! it smells super delicious, doesnt make my lips peel and is not heavy enough for summer but not light enough not to use in winter- a great all rounding lip balm!! SMELLS SOOO GOOD ! Love it, wish i didnt lose lip balms so easily though, haha. Well worth the $2- such a bargain (there are cheaper lip balms on iherb but this one has really lovely ingredients which are super moisturizing)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »