A great flavor in a nutritional energy bar.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on May 15, 2009

Perhaps the best flavor yet in the Larabar series, just as good as chocolate IMHO. The texture is moist with many nuts and a delicious blend of ingredients such as ginger, cinnamon and cloves. If you were to serve this warm and top it off with a little whipped cream, this would undoubtedly be as close as you could get to freshly baked gingerbread. The nutritional profile is excellent, and the convenience factor high.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jan 26, 2010

Love these. This flavor is very nice.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Feb 10, 2010

I love Ginger Snap of all the Larabar bars I've tried so far. It's almost addictive. My parents love it, too. They like to eat one as a treat during their trecking.

Enjoy raw ginger!

Posted by hanaginger3 on Mar 04, 2010

And clove's flavor may control your appetite. Half~1 bar is goog enough as an evening snack.

Larabars Ginger Snap

Posted by Reviewer2374555 on Mar 24, 2010

Great taste, great product

gret

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Jun 21, 2010

great

La la love Larabars!

Posted by Reviewer2005824 on Feb 26, 2011

The gingersnap Larabars were a nice change from my favorite lemon. I especailly like that they are vegan and gluten free. This product is very well priced and I look forward to trying more Larabar flavors!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Feb 27, 2011

I enjoyed it very much & would reorder it again later. I like it b/c of the high quality ingredients, is a very healthy, live food.

A staple in my pantry

Posted by Reviewer1667957 on Jun 10, 2011

Larabars is my favorite brand of bars. Because the base is dates, the bars are moist. I love that the list of ingredients is short, made up of good ingredients.

Yummm

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Jun 13, 2011

Lara Bars are one of the very rare bar snacks on the market that actually contain food and food only. No sneaky unknowns; only stuff you would have in your own kitchen and could make into a bar yourself if you took the trouble. Lara Bars have taken the trouble for us and this Ginger Snap variety is now one of my topmost favorites

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »