Too drying

Posted by 5438010924134214330 on May 13, 2015

I bought this soap with such hope and expectations based on reviews and my previous experience with other goat milk soaps. It is nothing like the other ones I have tried, I could use the last one I had on my face, this one even makes my body red and itchy and sooooo dry and dehydrated. I decided to use it for washing hands instead but I have to use tones of cream afterwards! Avoid unless your skin is too oily and you don't mind a very strong masculine fragrance on the soap. There are way better products you could purchase with this price.

爱死了

Posted by Reviewer2785111 on Oct 20, 2012

以为是很普通的皂,没有想到那么好。先洗脸试了一次,只要一点点就有很细腻的泡沫,洗完整个脸很干净而且不紧绷。改变了我对洗脸不喜用皂的态度。味道也超级自然,昨天被老公抢过去洗澡用了,他都是用皂洗澡的,也说很是惊艳,干净不干,洗完身上不滑溜溜,而且很舒服。气味很自然,不像现在很多的香皂太花香了,太女气。这款男女用都适合。冲完之后,留下淡淡的味道,忍不住有想亲一口的充电,哈哈。

Fabulously Scented Handmade Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on May 28, 2011

This is my second purchase of the soap. This is a really nicely scented soap, and I have used the Patcholi Orange but prefer this one much better. It has a nice sandalwood scent with light citrus note. The quality of the soap is good too, but it varies by batch to batch, as the last one was not as strongly scented as this one I purchased the second time. Good body soap for a treat (not for a face...too strongly scented but love it as a hand/body soap fabulously scented so calming and relaxing!)

Fragrant!

Posted by Reviewer2727671 on Feb 15, 2012

This soap smells wonderful.

很好的皂皂

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

一直很喜欢zum bar的羊奶皂。比市面上其他精油皂要好很多。夏天洗身体超级舒服。甚至比lush都要好用。用了背上不会长痘。

goats milk soap indigo wild

Posted by 4631459934348955826 on Dec 11, 2015

put this in my drawers, keep one in my purse. nice to open and smell. would like to see this in patcholi.

very

Posted by Reviewer2235178 on Mar 19, 2011

good

Soap

Posted by 4869088861109338098 on Oct 19, 2016

I love this soap and the smell too. I used this soap on my 1year oil. My husband didn't like the smell so I now use another from same brand.

bar soap

Posted by 5108014758376217160 on Jun 15, 2013

Have been buying these soaps for a couple of months now and me and my fiance are very happy with the product we both suffer from exema and it seems to reduce it for us.

Love this soap

Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Oct 02, 2013

I have in numerous scents and this soap never dries your skin. I like hand bar soap for the bathroom sink. Plus, it lasts a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »