InterPlexus Inc., NutriSorb B12, Liquid Vitamin B12, 0.6 fl oz (17 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Effective and nothing else added

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

I really like that it's just B12 and water. I place drops under my tongue and hold before swallowing - don't notice any taste worth noting and is also easier than putting in water. Very small bottle that fits anywhere. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Love love love this product

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 03, 2012

This has the hard to find hydroxy type of B-12. You need all 4 types. 2 drops does the trick, I take it with NOW B-12 complex which has the other 3 types of B-12. Liquid vitamins and minerals work so much better for me because I don't digest well.

Good option

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Nov 18, 2011

This is a great little product. I have put it into a nasal spray bottle and use it intra nasal for best absorption. The cherry flavour is nice but a moot feature.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1361832 on Dec 04, 2012

This is the best non-injection B12 I've found. Great to find one in hydroxycobolamine rather than the more toxic forms usually available, it tastes good and is easy to use. Took a while to feel the effects, but has made a definite improvement in my fatigue and ability to sleep soundly.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3184604 on Jan 25, 2012

This works great. I can tell a definite difference in my energy levels on the days I take it. I feel so much better. It just takes one drop 1x per day. So easy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »