No unnecessary fillers, etc

Posted by mikeeey on Feb 21, 2014

I like that it is just B12 and cellulose. I have not seen any considerable benefits after two months of taking it.

tolerable but very low dose

Posted by kanaca on Feb 09, 2014

I get much better results from trusted sublingual B12 tablets. I wish this were stronger.

?

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 30, 2013

I wonder... I saw an effect with other products, almost none with this one. I wonder why..

Effective and nothing else added

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

I really like that it's just B12 and water. I place drops under my tongue and hold before swallowing - don't notice any taste worth noting and is also easier than putting in water. Very small bottle that fits anywhere. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Liquid vitamin b12 is the best

Posted by Reviewer1721494 on Dec 17, 2012

I don't like needles, so I searched for a high vitamin b12 absorption alternative. This is it. I put one drop in water and drink it with food.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1361832 on Dec 04, 2012

This is the best non-injection B12 I've found. Great to find one in hydroxycobolamine rather than the more toxic forms usually available, it tastes good and is easy to use. Took a while to feel the effects, but has made a definite improvement in my fatigue and ability to sleep soundly.

Love love love this product

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 03, 2012

This has the hard to find hydroxy type of B-12. You need all 4 types. 2 drops does the trick, I take it with NOW B-12 complex which has the other 3 types of B-12. Liquid vitamins and minerals work so much better for me because I don't digest well.

CONVENIENT

Posted by Reviewer3200292 on Sep 12, 2012

This product is very small and convenient - only uses one drop for a dose! I have noticed more energy...have to take it early in the day )

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jul 12, 2012

This raised my B12 levels significantly and I love that it has no preservatives, flavors or sweeteners! Easy to take and lasts a long time. Would deffinetely reccomend.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3184604 on Jan 25, 2012

This works great. I can tell a definite difference in my energy levels on the days I take it. I feel so much better. It just takes one drop 1x per day. So easy!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »