You get what you pay for...

Posted by Reviewer3268699 on Jul 21, 2008

I thought I would give this product a shot. It's a bit difficult to work with. Very gloopy, and has a refreshing cardboard taste. Probably best as an ingredient in a shake, but not much more.

Chalky, does not mix well, unpleasant taste.

Posted by Reviewer2536731 on Oct 16, 2008

I could not get this to blend with anything cold. I had to shake it up a lot and then drink it really fast before it settled. I also found the taste to be very strong and unpleasant even in a smoothie. I have never purchased protein before so maybe they all taste bad and this is better than others, I don't have anything to compare it to. Hopefully I will find other things to mix it with so I can actually stand to drink it and it won't go to waste.

Not the best

Posted by Reviewer1134509 on May 18, 2010

Kind of chalky and gross...I will probably only use this in baked goods where I can mask the flavor.

Not great

Posted by Reviewer1645212 on Jun 04, 2010

I didn't know what to expect from this and did think it would taste less artificial than it did. I also found it quite grainy when mixed with liquids.

Too many carbs for me

Posted by Reviewer2977197 on Nov 09, 2007

For someone who is carbohydrate intolerant, this protein has too many carbs. My blood sugar dropped shortly after eating it.

Not for me...

Posted by Reviewer2796537 on Aug 04, 2011

This is the first time I've tried vegan protein powder instead of regular whey. To me, it really tastes like chalk, or glue, or both...I'll finish the jar, but will doubtfully buy it again.

not so fine

Posted by Reviewer2639426 on Nov 22, 2011

I don't like the taste and it has many clots. But i take a little because i can't eat soya or other proteine

Terrible flavor.

Posted by Reviewer2659390 on Dec 25, 2011

Too Brown

Posted by Reviewer1532936 on Dec 29, 2011

The brown color makes it so folks think it is coffee. I want it white.

not my favourite

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Jun 25, 2012

does not taste that great, have used other rice based protein powders before, and this is definitely not my favourite, will not buy it again

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »